07

Jaemin was just walking down the hallway when he phone started to vibrate in his pocket

Jaemin was just walking down the hallway when he phone started to vibrate in his pocket. He pulled out his phone, reading the phone ID before picking it up. "Hello? Hyung, What's wrong?" Jaemin said as greeted some of the teachers walking passed him.

"Jaemin! This is so bad! There are students fighting in the school gymnasium! I didn't get a clear view who is fighting but I heard them shouting your name! Better come here quick!" Mark said, sounding completely out of breath. From the call he could tell here the chatting and shouting from students around. He quickly ran towards the gymnasium seeing almost the whole school gathering around two students in the middle.

Jaemin squeezed himself between the crowded students trying to find Mark. He pulled out his phone and called the older. "Mark hyung? Where are you? I'm already at the gymnasium but it's too crowded."

"I don't know where I am honestly! There's too many people here!" And with that the call ended, Jaemin sighed as he squeezed in to the crowded again. He eventually made out to the front row, seeing the clear view of the fighting but his Jaws dropped when he saw the two.

Lee Donghyuck and Zhong Chenle.

"What the fuck?" He said to himself, being the confident and kind hearted male he is, Jaemin walked up to the two and split them up. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?!" Jaemin yelled at them making the whole students in there silent. Both Haechan and Chenle stood there in silent. "Well?" Jaemin said again, putting his hands on his hips.

"He started it hyung." Chenle said pointing at the brunette across him. "Me?! You fucking started it you jerk!"

"I'm not the jerk here hyung!" Both Chenle and Jaemin started to fight again, insulting one another as they soon got closer and almost punched each other luckily Jaemin was there. Mark soon joined into the image as he pulled his boyfriend away from the younger male. "Sunshine stop it! You're embarrassing yourself." Mark said as he pulled Haechan into a hug.

"If it means defending my rights then I don't care!" Haechan shouted as he tried to get away from Mark's grasp. "What are you two arguing about anyway?" Jaemin asked, "None of your fucking business." Haechan spatted as he charges for Chenle again but failed when Mark pulled him back.

The two kept insulting one another until the whole students interrupted them by gasping. Jaemin turned around to what made them gasp and his eyes widen. Jeno was marching towards with his sharp gaze scanning the four males in front of them, wearing a black police uniform. He stood in front of Jaemin who is now shaking in fear. Jeno's gaze were so terrifying that he wanted to run away in a instant. "Je-Jeno-ya, What's with the Uh- uniform?"

Jeno just stayed in silent as he glared each of them. On the outside, Haechan, Chenle and Mark seemed terrified but inside they are holding back their laughs. Seeing the sight of the terrified Jaemin made them want to laugh. Jeno held back the urge from hugging the pink-haired male and telling him it was all just a part of Mark's plan.