Chapter 6

I was in the park and it was past 9 pm cold wind was howling through the area making trees shuffle.

Late...

He is late again!

       I just don't get that! If I am celebrity or him.This hangout was originally planned by him and look he's running 2 hours late!

      I thought I was running late for this but look... in that hurry I also forgot my cell phone at home. Now, I can't even call him. I thought if he was gone by seeing that I'm not here assuming that I cancelled the plan... but no, I was just five minutes late and seeing that this park has only one entrance so, even if he walked away I would have been able to see him.

Therefore, he's late.

Ugh! He's getting on my nerves now!

        I stood up from the bench I was sitting and stepped forward on tiled path, annoyed. How can he keep me hanging like this!

        This is the third time in a row. Wow! A hat-trick! Last time he said he got some urgent work in police station. So, I let him off but not this time!

"PARK JIMIN! I swear I'll bash your head with my handbag if you came in my sight!!!" I let out my frustration loudly as the park was nearly empty.

"I'll teach you a good lesson you pig- eee!" I screamed in surprise as I felt some one lifting me from behind "let go! Who-- JIMIN!?"

"You are dead now! Let go of me! I'll end your job right now!" I yelled struggling; he was not letting me off.

"No! First promise me that you'll not hit me" he bargained

"Okay... but let me go first"

He placed me again on the ground and I fixed my clothes in annoyance.

   "Where's your phone huh? I called you many times and why are you still here you should have gone home seeing that I wasn't here. What if someone saw you here?" he started to scold me.

"I forgot my phone at home and so what if someone saw me here?" I pouted. He's the one who's late and look he's here scolding me like I am 5 yr old who was awake past her bedtime.

"So what? You'll be on headlines of all forums idiot, 'famous model so hyun found waiting in Seoul's central park! What was she doing there? Are she and the park owner dating?' " he said and pulled my cheeks

I slapped his hands away and said

"This park is own by government Dumbo."

"Oh god! Then miss so hyun are you dating any person related to blue house?" he said faking a dramatic gasp.

"Jimin?"

"Yes?" he smiled at me mischievously

"Kindly shut up! And answer me why are you late?"

"Sorry I was at-

"Police station I know. Are you the only person in your department or what? You're always freaking busy!" I interrupted him. He just laughed nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"You know? I seriously pity the girl who'll date you. Well... that's another part if there is someone who'll date you" I laughed

"Hey!"

"Sorry truth is bitter I know. So, if anyone dates you they'll break up with your annoying ass the very next day" I continued as we started walking out of the park

"May I ask why miss so hyun?"

"Yeah you may..." I said

"Then tell..."

"so, first you are annoying, second you are always late and you are a police officer which is a huge irony... third you can't watch horror movies, fourth you hate mangoes"

He laughed and said

"This seems more like your complains about me than the reasons for my breakup"

"Okay ... last two are not maybe but first two are!" I poked my finger on his arm

"Okay, okay. I'm gonna stay single whole my life happy? Now get in a car or you might get another scandal for tomorrow

            'Famous model so hyun dating a man who doesn't like mangoes!' "

     We went to the restaurant jimin wanted to go, chatted a lot while eating delicious food. Got for Walk beside Han River took many selfies and at last ate some ice cream before going home.

"We're here ma'am." He said stopping down at my apartment building

"Thank you sir. How much is the bill?" I said undoing my seatbelt

"Hmm... let me calculate... it's late night drive so, it's pretty much high..... But, a hug is enough" he said cheekily.

"You are such a flirt! That's why you don't have a girlfriend" I tried to slap his arm but he started to disappear.

"Jimin? Jimin! What's happening!?"

      All scenery started to dissolve in darkness around me. I couldn't see anything. I was looking around in panic trying to see anything and a figure stood in front of me with blinding light.

It was jimin.

"Jimin!"

"I'll go now so hyun..." he said calmly

"Where are you going? Where are we?"

"I don't need you anymore so hyun... I don't want you in my life..." he started to go away from me

   "No! Jimin! Please don't leave me... not you... not you too!! Please chim!" I was trying to run towards him but he was just going further away from me, till he completely disappeared from my vision. Taking all the light of hope with him... leaving me in darkness...

"Ha ha ha....! Nobody wants you!" that voice laughed sinisterly and said

"Look jimin is also gone..."

"You are alone so hyun.. No one is with you! First your family and now your JIMIN..."

"No! Stop! Please stop this..." I covered my ears as that voice was getting louder and louder.

"Stop!"

"Jimin..!" I cried calling his name

"No one will come. Ha ha ha!" the voice echoed and I felt myself falling down in the depths of darkness

"No......! Ahhh.......!"