Author Note #2

I realize it's been almost a month since my last update, and I apologize for that. However, in that time, we have managed to reach over 1,000 reads. I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far and will continue to read it as we progress. There are only four more episodes to write about, so the story is coming to an end.

        The reason for my brief hiatus was a show I was in, and also the fact that finals are this week. Luckily, I was able to post Chapter Twenty today and plan on having at least another one out on Tuesday. The only summer plan I have is to write, so maybe this book can be finished before August 1st when the Wattys end. I have entered Masked into the 2019 Wattys.

        This novel has been one of my greatest accomplishments and knowing that as a sophomore in high school, I been able to accrue even the smallest "fan base" for this Umbrella Academy fanfic is enough to keep me going. As we get towards the end of this novel, I do wish to tell you that I plan on creating a second book or adding onto this one when season two comes out on Netflix. Unfortunately, before I begin writing, I will most likely watch every new episode first. So don't expect an update the first day the season arrives.

        Anyway, I hope you continue to read Masked and enjoy doing so. And please, don't forget to vote and comment. Reads may prove my book is out there, but comments allow me to connect with you, my readers. I hope you all have a great summer, and maybe read more while you're at it. See you Tuesday? I sure hope so.

- Alexandria H., your "dedicated" author