The School

*~Winter P.O.V~*
I went back to the school... ONLY because I missed my friends and MAYBE because the queen hated me and wanted me out of the Ice Kingdom. "WINTER!!" Kinkajou screamed hugging me tightly, then Moon and Qibli came walking in side by side. 'Are they in love? What am I feeling? Jealousy?' "Nice to have you back Winter" Moon said hugging me before Qibli came rushing up to me hugging me. "I missed you best friend" "WINTER! CALL ME WINTER" I said almost yelling.

{*Qibli P.O.V*}
I'm SO glad that I came back too! 'I finally get so see my crush...wait, I MEAN BEST FRIEND! What am I thinking?!' We all walked over to our caves and slept. Winter snores, a lot for an Icewing prince, I wonder if I snore...then I fell asleep on my camel fur bed.

(^Kinkajou P.O.V^) (:0)
I can't wait for tomorrow! The dragonets of destiny are throwing a PARTY because we defeated Darkstalker!! I can't wait to see Glory... Queen Glory. I also love parties!! I hope Moon comes 'cause I don't want to be lonely, or with Winter who probably won't be much fun.

*~Winter P.O.V~*
"Hey Frosty" I heard as I got poked 10 times on my side, "Qibli!! I'm trying to sleep!" I said as I fell off my ice ledge, "Today is a free day because the their setting up for the party!!!!" Qibli said excitedly. "Are you coming?" "Fine, I'll go, on one condition..."

{*Qibli P.O.V*}
UGH!! Winter made me say to 5 others that he is the best and coolest dragon to ever live, Kinkajou just laughed and Moon said "Ok?" And others just walked away from me. "Are you done yet?", he was lying on his ice ledge looking at his tail when I came in. "Yes..." I said sounding playfully angry, 'the light from the torch is making his scales look so shiny and glittery, he looks handsome as always...keep it together Qibli!' "I think Moon is going to the party, and of course Kinkajou." I said slightly rolling my eyes. "Lets go get something to eat, race you" I yelled running to the prey center.

A/N
This is the first book I have ever made so please be nice ;w;
I hope you enjoyed it!!
I think it's about 353 words