The Party

{*Qibli P.O.V*}
Me and Winter drank a lot of coffee so we could stay up ALL night to party, but we got too hyper and flew around and hit almost everyone. Then we hit each other and fell down on top of each other laughing then realizing what happened, I saw him blush then felt him push me off, "Get off sand snout!" He said and then we looked over and saw Moon looking at Winter with a face, 'Is that jealously?'

<•Moon P.O.V•>
'Ugh, Qibli needs to back off...what's wrong with me?! I'm not like that!' "Moon!!! That's your thinking face!! Don't worry the party is tonight as he'll have that bracelet on in no time!!", I covered her mouth, "Kinkajou that's to loud!!" "Hi Moon!! Me and Qibli has WAY too much coffee!! Want some?" Winter handed me some coffee but I gave it to Kinkajou because I don't drink coffee.

[4 hours later]

(still Moon P.O.V)
I saw Winter walk in with Qibli and I felt a little jealous.
About an hour later both Winter and Qibli were drunk. "Let's go Moon!" Kinkajou said. We walked over to Winter "Hiiiiii Moony." "Winter put this on," he held out his wrist and I the bracelet on him."Winter, do you feel...like you love Moon" Kinkajou smiled with this face 😏. Winter looked over at Moon and said...

(227 words)
Ooooooo cliffhanger!!
Sort of short
STILL LAZY!!