The Dreamvisit

{*Qibli*}
I woke up seeing Winter tossing and turning in his sleep with a scared look on his face. 'A bad dream?' I thought before I fell back asleep.

~*Winter*~
I looked up see nothing but darkness and a Skywing, her face was half scarred and the other was almost normal. "Hello Prince Winter, I'm ex Queen Scarlet" She said in a creaky voice, I jumped up and tried to attack but she dodged quicker than most other dragons. "Why are you here and where am I" "Dreaming" She said still quietly, 'isn't the dragon dreamvisiting supposed to know where the dragon is... oh no I need to warn the heads of school' "I've come to give a message to the Dragonets of Destiny, if they don't come to the top of Jade Mountain at midnight then they should say goodbye to their beloved Queen Glory" then I jolted awake.

[+Sunny+]
I was talking to Starflight when Winter ran in yelling "Scarlet needs  the Dragonets of Destiny to meet on top of Jade mountain at midnight tonight!!"

{*Qibli*}
I heard the door open then close, "Winter who was that?" but no one replied so I looked over realizing he was the one who left. I got up and started to look for Winter. The first place I looked was in the library (for some reason) and saw hm talking to Sunny, I knew something was wrong when I looked at his distressed face. "Ok. You, Qibli, Kinkajou and Moon can come with us for extra protection." Sunny said. Bring us where?

(260 words)