The broken-hearted girl

~*Winter*~
I woke up in Moon's dorm, somehow...and I heard yelling that sounded like Qibli and Moon. "Why did you do that?!" The male screamed holding his poisonous tail barb up while Moon was almost crying saying "I love him but he loves someone else!!" "Well don't use magic!!" and that's when it hit me, I saw a bracelet on the ground and when I looked up, Moon and running out crying.

<•Moon•>
He ruined my plan!! Ugh! I know how to deal with him, I won't tell anyone because they'll try and stop me. I'm sorry but not sorry Qibli.

{*Qibli*}
The bracelet was on the ground in front of Winter, he blinked rapidly and looked up at me. 'This is my chance' but Kinkajou walked in with a very angry look on her face and deep red scales. "You upset my best friend and she's probably going to kill you, like me!!" and she stormed off probably going to look for Moon.

(^Kinkajou^)
I saw Moon put something in her cow skin pouch with an evil grin on her face and an evil laugh. "Moon are you okay?" I asked when she whipped her head around and whispered "What did you hear?" "Evil laughing". She walked closer and whispered quieter "I'm going to murder Qibli"

216 words
This is getting dark ._.
It's short because I'm lazy :P