The Meet

{*Qibli*}
Bring us where? "Qibli, Go wake up Kinkajou and meet us infront of the school." I quickly ran towards Kinkajou's dorm, when she opened the door she didn't look impressed, "Kinkajou, I need you and Moon now!" "And why would you need us?" I facepalmed because apparently she didn't understand it's urgent. "The Dragonets of Destiny need to meet and the top of Jade Mountain at Midnight. Tsunami is going to get Glory right now." She looked at Moon and nodded, "Okay let's go" She said in her normal happy tone. "Oh and also just in case, get your venom ready." "My magical death spit"

(^Kinkajou^)
'Get my venom ready, this must be important.' We walked over to the schools entrance and her a cold voice talking, Winter's, "-and all we need is them."

~*Winter*~
"Winter!!" Oh no, not that annoying voice. "I see you came, did Qibli tell you why?" Both Moon and Kinkajou looked over at Qibli with this face:😒. "No" they said, I told them why and their faces went from 😐 to 😰. Both me and Qibli laughed because they weren't this afraid of Darkstalker (I don't think that's true but WHATEVER). "It's almost midnight, let's go" Glory said quietly so she won't walk anyone up.

|$Glory$|
We flew up to the top of the mountain and Scarlet was already there. She bowed and said in her creaky voice, "Hello ,Queen Glory"

235 words
Oof this chapter