The Request

|$Glory$|
When I heard that voice I got shivers down my spine, "I'm not here for a fight Glory, I'm here to make a request" 'Let me guess, you want to kill me and let the others go' Before I could speak she looked over and saw other dragonets, "I see you brought some students, names please" "I'm Winter, this is Qibli, Kinkajou and Moon" her face went from confusion to excitement. "I remember you" she said with a slight grin only a real Skywing could do. Then she said "If Queen Glory comes with me, I won't kill her, then I will spare the every students life. We were all shocked, 'she  would definitely kill me, what is she up to...'

{*Qibli*}
Right when Scarlet said that I put my talon (or paw) over Kinkajou's mouth, I knew she would want to us her venom. I leaned over to Winter and whispered "Get ready for a fight" he nodded and watched Scarlets every move.

~*Winter*~
'I'm willing to protect Qibli at all costs' And then my Icewing Prince side kicked in 'He's fine, I should protect myself the most' but I regretted hearing that. Qibli's tail raised a bit and I got my Ice breath (🤣) ready. I couldn't let anyone here die, especially Qibli. "If they fight, I take Scarlets left and you take her right with your tail." I whispered to Qibli, he nodded. Another fight for our lives is about to begin.

259 words
I never thought that this book would be so popular!! Thank you!! 😁😁😁