~ YoonMin "Having fun?" ~

~In the practise room~

It was the start of the day, Jimin, jungkook and jin are practising some choreoghphy and goofing around.

Yoongi is sat aside, thinking of new ideas and lyrics for a song and noting them down.

Jimin giggled and pushed kookie "Stop pushing me! Your gonna make me fall"

Jungkook scoffed "no you keep pushing me"

He continues to bully jimin his bunny smile wide across his face. Jimin squealed as Jin seperate the two before they argue anymore.

"honestly you two are like kids" jin wacked kookies neck scolding him and telling them both
to behave.

Yoongi looked up and smiled at the amusing scene

~few minutes later~

The sound of feet padding over to him made yoongi look up.

It was jimin.

He was sweaty and his hair was slightly messy from practising. Yoongi nealry drooled at the sight.

"hyung come and practise with us" jimin chirped and motions his hand for him to come over.

Yoongi gulped "i cant im still thinking of lyrics for this song" he grumbled and looked back down at his notepad

Jimin swiped his hair back and pouted "you've been sat there for an hour now, come on" he whined.

"im sorry jimin but i just need some time to think" he replied bluntly.

Jimin pouted, suddenly an idea popped into his head.

"i know you can come to my house and i could help you" he said brightly. "Come on ive been asking to help make a song for ages" he pouted

Yoongi thought about dismissing the idea, but because it was jimin he was drawn to going. He smirked.

"okay then, ill come to your house at 6 o'clock".

Jimin giggled.

"great, well im going to practise singing but come and practise soon we havn't got all day" he looked over to the practise room door as it opened

Hoseok and taehyung entered energetic as usual followed by namjoon.

Jimin walks over to greet them.

Yoongi was actually looking forward to going. A little help would be great.

~end of the day~

Eveyone had now gone home.

Everyone had practised extremely hard today and all jimin wated to do was go home and relax.

Jimin layed on his bed and sighed. He yawned tiredly *jeez i should have taken a nap during the day*

He let his mind whirl and started to think about the events of that day, yoongi ended up popping into his mind.