~ TaeKook "Dreams" ~

~~~

"Right that all for today! Now go home and rest!" The dance instructor called out.

All the members sighed in relief, they had all been working very hard lately learning the new choreography for their upcoming song.

Jungkook flopped on the floor exhausted. He whined "I need to sleep now".

Taehyung stood beside him "well come on then well go back to the dorm".

Kookie just lay there "i dont wanna move" he mumbled.

"Honestly" jin scoffed, he came over and pulled jungkook up. "Come on kook you need to go home and sleep" he patted his back.

Jungkook hummed and got his bag, taehyung followed behind. "The dorm isn't that far kook, youll survive" tae rolled his eyes.

"Give me a piggyback ride to the dorm" kookie pouted and made grabby hands.

Oh tae couldn't say no to that face, he sighed.

"Okay fine, but only because your about to die from exhaustion" he got on one knee so kookie could climb on.

Jungkook hopped onto taehyungs back and already started dozing off. After a few minutes the pair made it to the dorm.

"C-come on kook i cant Carry you anymore" taehyungs legs where a bit wobbly.

"Okay okay" the maknae hopped off and got his key out, he opened the door with a yawn and quickly walked inside.

"Right im sleeping right now, right this second" kookie stated and collapsed onto his bed. Taehyung hummed "Well im going to shower then".

Taehyung walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Jungkook grumbled a bit and started getting undressed as he was still pretty warm.

He dug underneath the covers and fell straight asleep.

~~~

Taehyung came out of the bathroom fully dressed, his hair was still a bit damp but he didnt care that much.

Taehyung flopped fown onto his bed and got out his phone.

However... tae couldnt stop glancing at kook

He couldnt help it.

He was sweaty and hot...he had only boxers on and the covers were barely covering him. He looked...cute.

He cleared his head *What are you doing tae! Hes your best friend you cant do this stuff*.

~~~

"Nngh aah~"

Tae nearky fell of his bed from shock, he slowly peeked over to jungkook.

*wait WHAT!?* Taehyung whidened his eyes.

kookie was slightly squirming and...moaning! Tae was breathless, he watched as jungkook made sinful sounds as he moved his hips.