~ Yoonkook "babysitter!?"

Yoongi walked up the front steps to the house he would be babysitting for, he had been bribed by his parents to got do the job as they where close friends with the family.

He had met there parents many times but had never met or even heard of this kid, he didnt even know how old he was

He knocked on the front door soon being greated by Mrs. Jeon.

"Oh hello yoongi, i see your mum ended up persuading you to come" she laughed.

Yoongi hummed "Yea well I'm not that bothered about doing it, I didnt have any plans anyway"

Mrs. Jeon brought yoongi inside so she could quickly show him around the house.

She and her husband where going out of town to meet some family which meant they would be staying in a hotel overnight.

Mr. Jeon appeared from upstairs with their suitcase. "Oh hey yoongi" he put the bag down and greeted him. "Have you already shown him everything honey?"

Mrs. Jeon nodded "Yep hes all ready, no wheres are bun? He needs to meet yoongi afterall" Mrs. Jeon sighed.

"I'll go and get him" Mr. Jeon went upstairs to go fetch him.

Yoongi sighed in his head *this kid better not be a nightmare*

~~~

"Why do I need a babysitter!?" Jungkook bellowed "I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself" he stated.

Mr. Jeon raised hsi eyebrows "no your not, you nearly burned the house down last time we left you alone"

Jungkook paused "yea... but that was like 3 months ago, BESIDES IM TOO OLD TO HAVE ONE!?" He spat.

Me. Jeon huffed "well me and your mum arn't taking any chances, beside your near the same age? Who knows you migth become buddies"

Jungkook grumbled "I doubt it, where is this guy let me meet him" he got off his bed.

"Come on then, me and your mum need to set off now anyway" Mr. Jeon got up too.

~~~

Yoongi looked to the stairs hearing loud footsteps storming down the stairs.

A boy with a large over sized hooded and brown locks came downstairs with a pissed off look.

He looked the same age as him!?

Yoongi was so confused *I thought I was babysitting a kid not a grumpy teenager* he groaned in his mind

Jungkook looked over to yoongi and whidened his eyes *oh my-* he instantly froze up and became shy *hes really hot, maybe this wont be so bad*

Mr. Jeon patted jungkooks back "come on introduce yourself" he laughed at how he was acting

Jungkook gulped and clung onto his shirt "uhm my name j-jeon jungkook" he wanted to smack himself for stuttering.

Yoongi hummed "I'm min yoongi" he said blankly.

Mrs. Jeon cooed "Right me and your father are off, make sure to look after him well he can get grumpy at times" she teased.