~ TaeMin "Gifts" ~

Bottom has a question for you all!

You can decide which story is next! Out the of two~~~
~•~•~•~•~

~It was the 13th of october jimins birthday~

Jimin had spent the day with the other members and opening the presents they got for him.

It had been a great day overall, hed been showered with lots of love and attention which always made him happy.

~Jimins Room~

Jimin unlocked his door and walked inside, he felt relieved that the long day was over but he was also a little bit annoyed.

He had only seen taehyung a few times today unlike the other members who where contstantly lingering around him and hugging him. He scowled as he put down his bag

He went over to his bed and noticed a blue present on his pillow, he was confused so went over to see what it was.

On the present there was a tag with big letters saying "kim Taehyung"

Jimin was confused but also very curious to see what was inside.

He opened Tae's present and looked inside, he gasped and covered his eyes in embarrassment.

Inside the present was a black and silver leash and collar with a silver nametag saying (Jimin)

A note was also inside reading

"Happy birthday Baby boy, i hope you enioy the little gifts i got for you~ i know you'll look really pretty in them" - Kim Taehyung

He was breathless. He pulled the leash out of the box making the metal jingle.

But that wasn't all, there was some white lingerie, stockings, white panties and a bottle of lube, jimin was trying to process everything that he was receiving

"w-what?" He choked out *W-why is tae giving me this?* he blushed

He was breathtaken...but also kinda intrigued. He looked at the gifts again

*hmm... I wonder what I would look like in these* he bit his lip.

Whithin a minute jimin was completely nude and starting to get into his *gifts*

He got dressed into the pretty lingerie and slipped on the stockings, they hugged his thick thighs tightly.

He undid the collar and and strapped it around his neck quiet tightly too, once he attached the leash he took a look in the mirrow

He blushed *damn everyone would want a taste of me in these* he twirled around and giggled cheekily.

He looked cute and hot in his little outfit. He tugged at his collar, realising that he put it on quite tight. But he was still confused...why would tae get him this?

He stood pondering for a few moments

Tae had been acting strange lately, flirting with him more and more. However he himself had been doing it too but never thought it was anything serious, just messing around and being bros.