~ NamJin "livestream" ~

Vote for next oneshot at the bottom of the story!

~~~

*ugh where is namjoon?* jin thought as he slumped on the couch.

He decided to get up and go find his him himself, he walked to to namjoons office and knocked on.

"Come in" he heard namjoon call, jin opened the door and dramatically gasped

"Your doing a V live without me? disgraceful" he scoffed.

Namjoon sighed "come on sit down, army are happy to see you" he looked at the chat that was currently going crazy.

Jin sat down next to namjoon, the pair started answering some if armys questions.

Jin would complement himself every 2 seconds whilst namjoon would just sigh and question life decisions.

Even jimin popped in for a few minutes to say hi to everyone, he soon had too waddled out of the office to get some food.

Whilst jin was in the middle of answering a question he felt a hand on his inner thigh. He coughed and shifted for a second whilst namjoon was hiding a smirk with his hand.

*what are you doing namjoon! Army will see us* he screamed in his mind. *oh God I'm probably so red right now* he blushed.

Namjoon chuckled and answered another question whislt jin was a squirming mess. But was he enjoying all of this... fuck yea of course

Jin didnt want to move namjoons hand away as it crept towards jins zipper. Shivers where sent though jins entire body.

They were coming to the end of the stream when namjoon put his hand on jins thigh, jin jumped slightly and shifted in his seat, blushed but didnt try to move his hand away. Namjoon started to rub his thigh sending shivers throughout jins body.

He tried to act as normal as possible but couldnt help bit his lip, it wasnt long until joons hand was at jins crotch and was slowly unzipping his pants.

Jin pretended to cough and proceeded to answer another one of Army's questions, hoping he looked as normal as possible.

Namjoon now had jins pants unzipped and was rubbing his clothed member, jin was trying his very hardest not to let out a moan.

He was enjoying what joon was doing to him...alot but he had to keep quiet.

*god i probably look so red, fuck im getting really hard too* he said in his head.

To his relief namjoon answered his last question and was already saying goodbye to army.

Jin snapped back into reality, he sat up straight

"u-uh yea, bye everyone" he smiled and waved goodbye and blew a kiss into the camera

Namjoon chuckled devilishly, he then quickly pulled jins hard member out of his pants. Jin was practically screaming inside, all he wanted to do was moan, he bit his lip holding back anything he would say or do.

"okay everyone, its been lovely talking to you guys" he smiled "we'll see you next time" he waved goodbye and ended the stream.