training

Izuku groaned as his all might alarm clock went off, disturbing his perfectly good sleep.

It's time to get up! It's time to get up its ti-

With a click, he turned the alarm off. It was one of his days off. Meaning he didn't have to get up right now. But after nearly 2 months of training with all might, he had become used to the early rising and it almost felt wrong to sleep in.

He softly whined and turned over before  opening his eyes to stare up at the ceiling. 'Maybe you should just go back to sleep, you've been working pretty hard' Irene said softly, her voice lacking its usual echo.

'Maybe, but I'm so used to this. And did I ever tell you it's weird when you talk normally?'

The woman in his head snorted in amusement, seemingly enjoying herself. 'It feels nice to talk like this. And if your gonna be awake, at least be productive. Why don't you practice flying, since you suck at it?' she quipped. Izuku was sure if he could see her she'd be smirking.

Izuku rolled out of bed, almost stepping on the sleeping body on his floor. His stepbrother launchen. He was staying with them while his father was back in America, signing a bunch of stuff to officially move agencies. The boy was interesting to say the least.

Irene had some sort of connection to him from her time as a normal person. Though he doesn't know if she counts as a normal person. He looked back down to the boy and shook his head. He walked to his closet and grabbed a t-shirt and shorts before moving to the bathroom.

He splashed his face with water, letting the cool liquid drip down his face. Let's do this''. He quickly got his clothes on, writing a note to his mother and leaving it on the kitchen table. He left the house, jogging down to the boardwalk, smiling as the sun began to rise, painting the sky a beautiful array of oranges, reds, and pinks.

The beach slowly came into view. It still looked a mess, but it was slowly coming together. He descended the wooden stairs that led to the beach. His hand hovered over the trash as he passed by, internally cursing whoever put all this trash here. 'Who the fresh fuck put a fucking truck in the ocean, and how did it end up here? People like this are the reason sea life is dying' He thought bitterly as he stopped in front of a beaten down pick-up truck. He moved on, silently commenting on random pieces of trash he walked by. Finally, he stopped at a clearing. He had a good view of the ocean and the beautiful sunrise.

"Beautiful" he muttered, stopping for a moment to just take it all in

"Beautiful" he muttered, stopping for a moment to just take it all in. He felt so at peace, it was strange. He took a deep breath, the salty, crisp morning air invading his lungs and filling him with warmth.

" Shall we get started?" Came a familiar echo. Though this time the voice wasn't in his head, but right behind him. He wiped around to find a short woman a few feet behind him. She had long, black hair that cast a shadow over her eyes. She wore a white dress that stopped below the knee, and a dark blue shoulder vest, the edges lined with gold trim. A hood sat atop her head. She had chocolate colored skin, and despite the echo, her voice a surprising soft.