Meeting Uncle Fred

Scorpius currently stood in between his best friend and his two now childhood bestfriends, his wand pointing toward the later group.

Scorpius glared at Chase Nott and Addy Greengrass, "Shove it, the two of you! He belongs here just as much as you two do!"

"Like hell he does!" Addy Greengrass scoffs, flipping her shinning brown hair over her shoulder.

"Yeah, he's a Potter, your Dad's enemy!" Chase threw me an exasperated look.

Scorpius rolled his eyes at the two of them in frustration, "First of all, that's my best friend you're talking about! Second of all, Yes he's a Potter, and I'm a Malfoy. When will you two learn that your name doesn't determine who you are? And for your information, When my parents started dating, his Mum and Dad were the most supportive ones about the whole decision!"

"Scorpius, Mate, what's going on?" Jaxon Zabini strolled into the common room, his grin dropping when he saw the scene in front of him.

Scorpius took a deep breath and prayed under his breath, Please not you too, "These two morons decided to confront Albus after the feast, telling him that he didn't belong in Slytherin."

Scorpius studied the face of his best friend since birth as he slowly processed everything, "Now why the bloody hell would they go and do that?"

Scorpius' wand grip faltered slightly as he smiled at Jaxon.

Addy groaned, rolling her eyes as she sauntered toward Jaxon.

"Jax," she drawled,"Don't tell me you believe Albus Potter belongs in Slytherin."

Jaxon slapped her hand away and grimaced, walking towards Scorpius, "Actually, Addy, I believe he does."

Scorpius finally lowered his wand as Addy and Chase walked deeper into the Slytherin common room.

Albus cowered slightly in the corner of the common room, his head bent in embarrassment, "Thanks for that, you guys, honestly."

"Don't mention it," Jaxon replied before glaring at the retreating figures of Addy and Chase, "I'm going to go see if I can slap some sense into them."

"It's not nice to hit girls," Scorpius sighed, his lips curling in a corner.

Jaxon rolled his eyes, "Relax, it's just figuratively."

Scorpius frowned, "What about Nott?"

Jaxon's face split into a wide grin, "Oh, no, him I'm pumbling - hard."

Scorpius smiled slightly as he turned back to Albus before his face dropped into a frown, "You alright?"

Albus immediately nodded too fast to be convincing, "Yeah- yeah, I-I'll be fine."

Scorpius shook his head at him and nodded his head in the direction of the portrait that led to the rest of Hogwarts, "Come on, we're going for a walk."

"No, honestly, I'm f-" Albus began.

"Remind me that for your birthday I'm giving you lessons on lying because you're absolutely dreadful at it," Scorpius gave him a look.

Albus stood with his mouth hanging open, slightly offended before huffing and turning to follow him out of the portrait, murmuring insults under his breath.

Oh, he's definitely a Slytherin, Scorpius thought to himself.

Scorpius checked the clock and saw they had about two hours before curfew.

Albus squinted his eyes at Scorpius as he followed him up the stairs to wherever they were going, "Scorpius, mate, where are we going?"

Scorpius smirked over his shoulder, "You'll see."