Chapter one

~Arthur POV~
"Finally, away from England" was all I could think as I arrived at my new apartment. Honestly, I am pretty proud of myself for taking this big step. I have a great job here in France that pays very amazing, and I was able to rent this beautiful apartment right smack in Paris, France. How luckier can I have been to be able to snatch such a beauty? Being here felt so surreal; it was amazing, quite frankly. I took out my keys to let the movers help me put the boxes in my apartment. So far, everything was running smoothly, and I had not been yelling. I guess this is the cost of being as unique as me.
"Hahaha," I laughed silently at the thought, feeling very accomplished.
"Where do you want these boxes?" One of the movers asked.
"Anywhere is fine."I smiled at them as they nodded.

"Oh hello, you must be the new neighbor, are you?" I heard a voice call from the doorway. I looked over to see a very girlish man...
"Why yes," I smiled, trying to be excellent.
"If you need anything, I am next door!" He said happily.
"Big brother, I am hungry!!!" A small voice called, and the Man turned externally fast.
"Ahhh, I will be there in a bit," the Man tried to say, but the little boy started to pull his leg back and forth. Suddenly two more children came and rugged on him causing him to become irritated.
"LIN YI LING, IM YONG SOO, and LEI SIU CHUN!!! Stop this instant. I am trying to talk to our new neighbor," the Man suddenly said, frustrated, trying to calm them. I thought the sight was hilarious and started to laugh a bit.
The three children ran in circles around his legs, and he hugged out.
"So sorry, they get extremely excited ." He tried to apologize.
"Kiku, please get your brothers and sister," the Man yelled to the hall, and a slowly serious child came walking.
"Okay" was all he said before pulling his siblings along.
"I am wang Yao, but you can call me Yao again. I am just across the hall next door if you need anything."
"Wow....that was nice. Thank you, and my name is Arthur, Arthur Kirkland" I smiled back, holding my hand out for a shake which he gladly did.
He turned and left, and I was astonished. He was so lovely. I did not do anything for him to be so nice.
"Sir, all your boxes are done being moved" the mover man tapped my woman and had me sign a slip.
I feel so confident with this move. I feel less irritated and annoyed for once.
I checked the time as the men started to leave and saw it was already seven pm, and I had not eaten dinner or lunch. I looked around, and I had no food in the house yet; I would need to get take out tonight. 
I locked the apartment door and hurried downstairs to find the nearest store or something.
Luckily there was a bakery and some deli or mart. I went inside the restaurant and bought some pre-made sandwiches and a drink.
"I have a week before I start work, so that I will buy food tomorrow," I thought, walking back to the apartment complex.
I walked up the many flights of stairs, thinking how cool it was to be so far away from home. My brothers thought I would give up and not leave the country, but here I am. Look who is laughing now. I started to chuckle and did not pay attention as I walked toward the room.
"Aye! Watch it! You made me drop my stuff," I yelled, picking up the big of sandwiches and my drink.
"Oh...that is my- ah, are you the new neighbor I heard about," the Man said, changing his tone from apology to surprise.
"Indeed, what of it?" I got irritated and tried shuffling for my keys in my pockets. I finally turned to the Man that bumped into me, and it was like time slowed for that second. He had long blonde hair in a ponytail and bright blue eyes; he was wearing a chef uniform and had his arms crossed. He stared at me in awe, and I turned away from his sudden expression.
"It would have been a pleasure to meet you, but your attitude got in the way of that," he laughed. I paused, and blood flew through my veins in annoyance.
"Next time, watch where you are going," I snapped.
"You are the one that walked into me," the Man laughed, making me more irritated.
"Whatever"
"Well, I live next door; if you need anything, I guess I could be of assistance," the Frenchman laughed.
"Why in the bloody hell would I care" I glared.
"Who knows...maybe you want company....since you do not have much of it" I glared harder as he started to smirk.
"Whatever" I turned away to the key still in the knob.
"My name is Francis Bonnefoy" he stuck out his hand. I looked at his hand and back at him.
"What? Is this not what people in your country do for a greeting?" He seemed confused and placed a finger on his chin, trying to remember.
"No....you are right about that" I rolled my eyes. He smiled and held his hand out once more.
I groaned and took his hand in mine.
"Arthur Kirkland, a pleasure" I squeezed his hand, shaking it.
He continued to smile brightly and went to his room that was next door. He gave one last "charming" smile before disappearing into his room. I opened my room and shut the door behind me, annoyed.
"This is still better than I would have thought," I said, sliding down the door and opening the bag of food so I could eat there on the spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A new book!!!!!!!!Yaya!!!!!!
Also....this book will mostly be England's pov so I won't clarify who it is unless I decide to switch it up.
Follow my insta for more FrUK stuff @_anime_.trash_
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this book.
Also check out my other three books!!!!! They are also FrUK fiction