Chapter Sixteen

Her fingers caressed my arms and I closed my eyes. It seemed easier this way. "I think I'm falling in love with you. I can't concentrate around you. You always have my attention and it's not because you're Sarah Paulson the actress. It's because you're such a fantastic person. I never had feelings for women in that way, but you changed that. Of course I'm scared that you could get fired, or that you will notice that I'm just too young for you" Sarah stopped my rambling with her lips on my own. "You talk too much sweetheart" she whispered against my lips and kissed me again.

We laid together on my bed and I cuddled with her. "I promise you that you're not too young for me. Sure, I was always with older women, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to be with you. You're just so special to me. You don't act like your age and I think you are really interesting. I don't think that I can ever get enough of you. And with school. We just need to behave. I know it's ridiculous that this comes from me, but you are so important to me. I don't want to screw this up. I'm just a little bit terrified of the publicity. I think it's better we keep that between us a secret." I was really touched by her words and tears flowed down my cheeks. "You okay sweetheart?" "Yes, I'm just so happy right now." "Me too. I'm happy you finally accepted me."

"Oh Sarah you have no idea. I had always a huge crush on you. You don't know how often I watched American Horror Story because of you." Sarah laughed and hugged me closer to her. Carefully of course, because of my back. She kissed the wound of my cheek and asked me what my favorite character was. "I love all of them, but Cordelia is just so… so… I don't even have words for her. She's breathtaking. I can't get enough of her. I really loved her in Coven, but in Apocalypse her whole appearance changed. She was such a badass bitch, but still somehow that sweet woman" I sighed dreamily and Sarah smiled. "Oh before I forget to tell you. Tomorrow will be an announcement for the theater class and I thought you want to hear it from me rather than from the principal." I sat up and looked at her curious. "We're going on a trip."