Chapter Thirty-three

Sarah sighed and pulled away. There was another knock on the door and Sarah went for it. She pulled it open and was face to face with the principal. "Good Morning Sarah, (Y/N). I wanted to speak to you Sarah." She nodded and turned back to me. "Go and get breakfast, you must be hungry (Y/N)." I nodded and picked up my stuff. The principal got in in the meantime and Sarah met me at the door. "You have my lipstick on your lips love" she whispered and smiled lightly. My eyes widened and I looked quickly to our principal. "He didn't saw it, make sure it's gone before you meet someone else." I nodded and walked out of the suite. My hand shot immediately up to my mouth and I rubbed at my lips. My phone helped me as a mirror and after some more rubbing, it was all gone.

"Good morning sunshine" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw my best friend. "Good morning" I laughed and hugged her. She touched my back and I hissed. "What's wrong?" she asked worried and I bit my lip. She knew that I'm with Sarah, but I couldn't tell her what happened yesterday, could I?

"Nothing, really" I said and avoided her gaze. "You're lying. What's wrong, tell me!" I groaned and said "My back hurts, okay. It's not important." She pulled my shirt up and whistled. "Someone got laid last night" she giggled quietly. "Shut up." She laughed even louder now and linked our arms. She walked with me to get breakfast and asked "Tell me, how is she? Is she rough? Your back looks like it." I looked around if someone was listening and when I was sure nobody was, I answered. "She's both. Gentle and rough. I can't describe how good she is." Suddenly she stopped walking and looked at me. "It was you we heard moaning, am I right?" My whole face went red and she screamed. "Shut up (Y/F/N)! Someone could hear you!"

My hand landed on her mouth to muffle her noises. I waited till she recovered herself and drew my hand back. She giggled again and whispered "You naughty little bitch." I giggled too and we headed to the dining room.

We sat at a table and ate our breakfast when Sarah walked in with the principal. Our gazes locked immediately and she winked at me. I blushed and (Y/F/N) whispered to me "You are so whipped." "I know" I smiled and continued eating.

After a while we grabbed our stuff from our rooms and headed to the set a last time.