Chapter Forty Six

Skipping two weeks forward

My broken ribs and arm healed immensely fast and I got a second crutch to walk alone. The doctors said I didn't needed a 24/7 observation anymore and can finally do things alone. I sighed happily at those good news and smiled brightly. Sarah was by my side and smiled just as bright as me.

We didn't saw each other for a few days, because I slept at home again, but I had asked her if she wanted to go to the doctor with me and she gladly accepted. "I'm so happy right now" I said to her and hugged her closer to me. "Me too" she answered and kissed me. "Oh and you can go back to school Ms. (Y/L/N)" the doctor said to me and I groaned. "Noooooo, I don't want to."

"You missed so much already, you need to go back." Sarah told me and we walked back to her car. "But I'm used to show you my love now and in school nobody knows this, except for (Y/F/N) and the principal" I murmured and pouted. "I know my love, it will be hard again for us, but we can do this. It's not long till your graduation anymore and then we can make it official, okay?" she asked and held my chin in her hands. I nodded and whispered "Okay."

"Do you want to come back to me?" "Sure, I just need my school stuff from home" I said to her and got into her car. "Okay, little girl" she smiled and drove off. We drove to my home and walked inside. My parents were there too and we greeted them. I told them what the doctor said and went to get my stuff for school. My parents got used to it that I was almost only at Sarah's house.

Before we walked out of the house again my mom shouted "Behave!" I giggled and shouted back "Always. It's Sarah who doesn't behave." My mother laughed and Sarah punched my shoulder. I yelped and she giggled. We drove back to her house and I really wanted to make us something to eat, but couldn't. "How about you tell me what to do and I will follow your commands" Sarah suggested and I thought about it. "Okay, but you need to listen closely" I said and pointed with my finger at her. "I promise" she giggled and we arrived.

Sarah threw my bag over her shoulder and opened the passenger door for me. "Thanks Sar, but I can carry my bag myself." She smiled and began to walk. "I know, but I want to do it for you." "Always the Gentlewoman" I smiled and followed her inside. "What do you want to make for dinner?" Sarah asked me and I sat down on the kitchen chair. "I don't know, maybe some pasta?" "Sounds good" she smiled and I told her what else we need for dinner.

"You're really good at following commands Sar" I said to her when she served the food. "It looks and smells delicious my love" I told her and took a deep breath. My stomach grumbled and Sarah giggled. "Thanks sweetheart" she said smiling and kissed my hand. My smile got wider at her action and I watched her. "Stop staring" she turned back to me and pointed with her finger towards me. "I can't help it. You're mesmerizing."