Chapter Forty Three

It was midday when we decided to step out of the bed and made our way to the kitchen." Do you even have something to eat here Sar?" I asked her after she helped me sitting down. "You know, sometimes you're an asshole" Sarah said and opened her fridge. "Oh, but you love me nonetheless my love" I giggled and I heard Sarah sob. "Hey what's wrong?" I tried to stand up alone, but couldn't do it. Sarah was hiding her face in the fridge and didn't respond. "Sar, I can hear you cry."

She closed the door and looked at me with red puffy eyes. "Come here" I whispered and held my hand out for her to grab. She took it and knelt in front of me. Her head laid on my knee and I stroked her hair. "Talk to me Sar!" "I'm just so happy, that I finally have you back. You have no idea how hard it was to look in your eyes and to see that you don't recognize me" Sarah sobbed and I pulled her up. Our lips met and I whispered after the kiss "But you had me. I didn't pushed you away."

Sarah took a few steps backwards and hugged herself. "But indirect you did. It broke my heart even more, when you immediately remembered (Y/F/N), but not me." "But Sarah" I whispered and she turned around. "Please don't do this" I mumbled and began to cry silently. "What?" "Build a wall around you. I need you Sarah, not just because of my broken bones, but you. Your attention, your love, everything. Please" my cries got louder and Sarah turned back to me. She was shocked for a moment and then came instantly to my side.

Her hands grabbed my cheeks and she kissed me deeply. "I'm sorry little girl, I didn't want you to feel like this. I'm here for you, promise." I nodded and my stomach grumbled. "I'm hungry" I mumbled and looked down. "I will make us something to eat. Are pancakes okay?" she asked and I nodded. She kissed my nose and stood up.

It didn't take her long to make breakfast and she even laid fruits on the table. "You're the best Sar, you know that, right?" "Thanks my love and now eat. You need your strength back." I smiled at her and we began to eat in silence.

"Do you want to do something?" Sarah asked me after breakfast and I shook my head. "I just want to spend time with you." Sarah smiled and took my hand. "You will spend time with me, don't forget you need to be under observation 24/7" she said and kissed my hand. "I know and I don't have anything against it, as long as it is you, I'll spend my time with." Sarah blushed and gave me a kiss.

"I love you little girl" she whispered and I whispered it back. "I don't want you to leave me again" Sarah hugged me and kissed my head. "Never, Sar. Never" I whispered against her body