Chapter Forty Four

"Oh my God Sarah, I can go on the toilet alone" I groaned when she walked me to the bathroom. "How do you want to pull down your shorts, hm?" She asked and looked down to me. "With my good arm, maybe?" I said sarcastic and waved with my good hand. Sarah laughed ironically and said "Yeah, sure. We will see." She left me alone in the bathroom and I could pull down my shorts and panties. The problem was, I couldn't pull it up again, but my ego was very high and I didn't wanted to ask for Sarah's help.

"Do you need help?" she asked in front of the door and I could literally hear the smirk. "I can do this alone" I murmured and tried to pull my panties up. Okay, I did it and my shorts went up too. "Ha, told you" I yelled triumphantly and Sarah came back inside. She raised one eyebrow and studied me. "What?" I asked and she began to giggle. "Nothing my love" she laughed and came closer. She tucked my shirt out of my waistband and mumbled "That's better." "Thanks Mom" I rolled my eyes and she slapped my ass. "Don't call me that!" "Sorry Sar" I bit my lip and she gave me a kiss.

"I'm sorry. I know you can do some things alone, I'm just scared that you get hurt" Sarah said and helped me back to the living room. "I know Sar and I promise you that I will be careful. I want to walk on my own again" I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Are you in pain or anything else?" I sat down on the couch and shook my head. "No everything is fine. The plaster bandages sucks, but I'm okay."

"Okay good" Sarah sighed and sit down next to me. My hand squeezed her thigh and she looked at me. "I wanted to thank you, for your patience with me and that you're always here for me." Sarah smiled and kissed my nose. "I do everything I can to make you feel better, my little girl." "Can we watch a movie?" "Yeah, sure. What do you want to watch?" "I don't know, maybe one with dancing or singing? Or both?" I thought loudly and tapped my chin. Sarah watched me and studied me. "You're beautiful" she said suddenly and pulled out of my thoughts. "What?" "You're beautiful. When you think about something you narrow your nose in that cute way and bite your lip" Sarah said quietly and caressed my cheek.

"I could say it all the time, I'm so happy that I have you back" she whispered with tears in her eyes. "Oh Sar, you're so sweet" I said and leaned against her side. She stroked my hair and kissed my temple. "Love you little girl."