Chapter Twenty-two

We walked around the city and ended in a bar. We were all 21 or older. I wasn't in the mood for drinking, but I wanted to have an eye on the girls. We forgot the time and I felt my phone buzz.

"Shit" I said to myself and stood up

"Shit" I said to myself and stood up. "Okay girls, time to get back" I yelled and (Y/f/N) came directly to me. "Orders from the boss?" I nodded and we all got out. Fortunately nobody was drunk, a little tipsy but not that bad.

We arrived to the hotel 15 minutes later and Sarah waited for us in the lobby. Her arms were crossed above her chest and I could the anger in her eyes. I fell back and walked at the end of our group. "You're late Lady's. Go straight to your rooms and I want to see no one out of them for the rest of the night. Understood?" Sarah said dangerously calm and the girls hurried away.

I walked up to her and wanted to say something, but she interrupted me. "Go to our room! Immediately!" I was shocked at her tone, but nodded.

In our room Sarah slammed the door shut and started yelling at me. "Are you out of you mind? A bar? Really? How much did you drank? Do you know what could have happened to you girls?" I sat down on the bed and whispered "Sarah stop screaming, please. The others could hear you." She looked at me and didn't said a word. I took that as a chance and walked to her. My hand caressed her cheek, but she stopped me. She shoved me against the next wall and whispered in my ear "I was so worried about you. But I think you need a punishment."

My eyes widened and when she bit into my earlobe I gasped. "What punishment?" I asked quietly. Sarah didn't respond, just kissed from my ear to me neck and up to my lips. "Get on the bed and lay down."