Chapter Seventeen

"What?" I asked shocked. "Yeah, the principal thought it was a good idea for the theater class to go on a real film set and see how actors were working." Sarah smiled at me and I asked "Which set?" I crossed my fingers behind my back and closed my eyes, waiting for her response. "American Horror Story" she said and I screamed with excitement. I sat on top of her and kissed her whole face. "Did you organized that?" She laughed again and nodded eager. "You are the best Sarah Catherine Paulson!" We kissed again and when I drew back, we noticed our position. We both blushed and Sarah whispered "I should go home." "You're probably right" I whispered back and stood up. She grabbed her purse and pecked my lips one more time. "See you tomorrow little girl." I blushed at the nickname and threw myself back down.

After a while I sat up again an began to do the art homework. It wasn't that hard for me to do it, since I loved drawing. When I finished, it was already dark outside and I got ready for the night.

The next morning, we all sat in science and I would have fallen asleep, but suddenly the principal spoke through the speaker

"Important information for all the theater students. Yesterday at the teachers meeting we agreed that you're going on a real set. More information about it, will be discussed in your theater lesson. Have a great day."

I smiled and my friends screamed with excitement. "Aren't you happy (Y/N)?" (Y/F/N) asked. "Of course I am" I laughed and she squealed. "What do you think which set we're going to see?" I just shrugged my shoulders smiling, I couldn't tell her that I already knew what set we're going to visit.

Our last class of the day was theater and Sarah stood already at the front and waited for us. We all sat at our tables and waited for her to give us all the informations. She looked at me and bit her lip. I blushed and licked my own lips and smiled. "Could you please tell us already where you will take us?" Jasmine whined and the others nodded. Sarah laughed and said "Okay, okay. It will be an 3 days trip to the set of" she took a break, looking everyone in the eyes. The tension in the room thickened and then she said "American Horror Story." The whole class erupted with joyful screams and Sarah laughed.
She gave us all the informations we needed the rest of the lesson and send us home. I lingered a little bit after all the others left, because one thought plagued me the whole time.

"Do you need anything?" Sarah asked me with a smile and walked to me. Her hands landed on my waist and I said "Nope, not really. You look beautiful." I played with the hem of her red pullover and she made me look up.

"You are beautiful little girl" she said and leaned down to me

"You are beautiful little girl" she said and leaned down to me. Her lips met mine and I hummed. "Tell me, what's on your mind?" she asked me. "Okay, I had a thought. When Ryan is shooting a new season and you are here teaching, aren't you going to be in the new season?" I frowned at the thought, but Sarah touched my shoulder and smiled. "I will be in the season, but not in every episode. I'll have a smaller part this year" I nodded and pouted. She caressed my cheek and kissed me.