Chapter Twenty-three

The next morning I woke up in Sarah's arms and felt the soreness in my legs. "Fuck" I whispered and rubbed them. "Told you that you need punishment" Sarah whispered at my neck. Her hand massaged my thigh and she asked "Does it hurt much?" "A little" I answered with closed eyes. "It's your own fault little girl" Sarah said and sat up. Her hand left my thigh and she kissed me.

She stood up and went into the bathroom. I closed my eyes again and sighed. "Come join me in the shower" I heard Sarah say and hurried after her. She stood on front of the mirror and pulled her hair up into a little ponytail. I held onto the door frame, because I was still a little uneasy on my legs. Sarah noticed it and came to me. Her arm sneaked around my waist and steadied me. "Were I too rough? Are you hurt?" I shook my head and answered "No I'm good. You were amazing I'm just not used to so much affection." My cheeks turned red and Sarah smiled. "Good" was all she said and kissed me. Her hands played with the hem of my oversized shirt, I had put on afterwards and pulled it off my body. Her eyes lingered on my body and I smirked and said "It's rude to stare, Ms. Paulson." "Oh but I prefer you naked little girl" she whispered against my ear and pulled me closer. Sarah kissed my neck and I sighed happily. "Sarah we don't have time for that" I whispered, but she continued. "If you try to stop me, it will take longer" she looked up at me with pleading eyes, "let me continue, okay?" I could only nod. I tried to be quiet, because I was this night already too loud.

I arrived just in time to breakfast and sat down next to my friends. I got me something to eat before I sat down and tried to act all normal. (Y/f/N) nudged my shoulder and whispered "Did you hear the noises this night too?" I swallowed my food and coughed. "What noises?" "There was a loud thud and moaning." My jaw clenched and I tried to answer calmly "I heard that too. OMG do you think someone sneaked out of their room?" Nobody could know that it was actually me who made those noises. I felt that my cheeks turned red and I looked down to hide it. (Y/f/N) nibbled at her toast and thought about it a moment. "I don't know, but I really don't want to know who it was either." I nodded and we continued eating.

My eyes found Sarah and I blushed. She winked at me and lifted her mug to her lips. She was unbelievable. She could made me a blushing mess just with looking at me. I don't know how I will survive this trip, without getting caught.

"Did you get a lot of trouble with Ms. Paulson? I heard her screaming at you" Jasmine said to me worried. "Yes, she was furious. It was really hard to convince her that nothing bad had happened." Jasmine and (Y/F/N) asked both "What did you do?" I stopped eating for a minute and thought about a believable lie I could tell them. "I tried to speak to her, but I had to swear that I will tell her the next time we go to a bar without teacher." Okay, that was acceptable. To be honest I didn't tried long to have her happy again. It turned out that I'm really good at worshipping her.

After breakfast we got ready and headed to the set of American Horror Story. I felt like a child on Christmas. My friends and me talked about the actors and actresses we want to meet so badly. "I can't wait to meet Emma. I loved Madison in Apocalypse" I told the others. "Yeah she was great I hope I can hang out with her, but I hope Billie is there too. I loved it that she was the next Supreme" Jasmine said and I huffed. "The only Supreme I will ever accept is Cordelia. I mean did you look at her? She's fantastic and kind. I love her so much" I told Jasmine and heard a chuckle behind us. "Well thanks sweetheart." I stopped walking and Sarah bumped into my body. If she hadn't grabbed my waist then I would have landed face first on the ground. I felt her warmth at my back and she whispered in my ear "Be careful little girl with what you're saying." I gulped and Sarah walked past me. Jasmine and (Y/F/N) giggled next to me and I punched their shoulders. "Shut up, bitches." "But it was just so good. It's always you who say such things and the person who it is about is in earshot" Jasmine giggled and (Y/F/N) laughed even harder. My face felt hot and I looked to the sky. Of course I'm always the lucky one.

We arrived at the set and were welcomed by no other than Ryan Murphy himself. "Paulson!" he yelled at her and they hugged. "How's teaching? Having fun?" Sarah laughed and told him that it was great. "OK guys, listen up. These few days you're here with us, you will see glimpses of the new season. Badly for you, you're not allowed to take pictures or talk about it to anyone outside of this theater class. So please leave your phones with your principal and follow me. We groaned, but did as we were told. I checked my phone if my password is still intact and handed it to the principal. Nobody needs to know what picture from Sarah I had as background. It was from an old shooting, but I loved it.