Family bond

Early morning prayer was heard from a Mansion in a melodious voice. She was Ratna Singh Raizada. The backbone of Raizada Mansion. Raizada Mansion consisted of many family members. Rani nani , Subradra dadi Ratna's mother and Saas respectively. Arvind Ratna's husband. Manohar and Manorama Arvind's little brother and sister-in-law. And their Children. Anjali Arnav Shivaay and Neil were Ratna's Children. And Akash Nk and Karan were Manorama's Sons. Anjali being the eldest and most pampered among everybody as she was the only girl in the family. She was married to Arun Saxena an elite lawyer. She has a son of 2 years old called Advay. She live in the same neigbourhood with her family only 15minutes from the house as her brother could not stay to away from her, she was their life, especially Arnav who consider her as her second mother and Anjali lovingly address him as her Chote. Arnav had his own business called ASR group of companies which was the 1st in the hierarchy of best businesses of the world. Apart from being a businessman, he was also a world-class  designer. Shivaay and Neil were twins. Both were Businessmen but Neil was also a SuperCop who works only on extra delicated and complicated cases. Akash and Karan were also into  business together with Shivaay and Neil. But they always works together with Arnav as they consider him their mentor. Nk was professional photographer for both companies. All had an unbreakable bond between them. And this was because of Ratna's and Manorama's upbringing. They were best in all their relationships.