Memories

You laughed at this weakly. "Heh...g-good one....bleh...." you stuck your tongue out at him, and in turn he gripped it between his thumb and index finger. You blushed at this. "Mmm! Blehhhh!" He laughed at this and let it go, to which you stuck it out again, then retreated quickly. "Pervert!" "Tell me, how am I a pervert?" He chuckled. "I-....ugh....nevermind!" He chuckled again.

You grumbled to yourself as he let you go and then picked you up into his arms, throwing you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "H-heyyyyy!" You whined and started pounding on his back with your fists. "Let me gooooo!" He chuckled once again. "Hmmm....no...I think not!" "Hmph!" You crosses your arms against his back and pouted. "Pervert! Don't look up my dress!" (You had a white dress with a black flame design at the sleeves and bottom the sleeves puffed out whatever length you want the sleeves and dress to be. My design. Please don't steal.) he laughed. "Do you really take me for the type to do that?" "Well...n-no... "Well then there you go." "Urgh....."  you wanted to puke at his antics....his cute, sexy....NO MIND! BAD MIND! You shook your head to rid yourself of those thoughts. "Get ready, little bird, I'm going to teleport." "One, DONT call me that. Two, I don't care. Ink already teleports me all the time." He growled when you mentioned ink and gripped you tighter. "Jelly?" Nightmare gave  you a 'wtf?' Look, and you giggled again. He sighed and pet your hair making you hiss and kick him in the face. You backflipped and landed on a tree. "FOR NARNIAAAAA!!!" You tackled him an- *BEEP! TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!*
Sorry, where were we? Oh, right. *ahem* (this is why you never make fresh the narrator. Bleh. Fresh:Oi! Not cool brah!) okay, so...."heh...your beautiful..,like a dove..." Nightmare pet your hair, making you remember how your father used to do that and call you dove....before....before....oh, screw it! Flashback time! WEE OOOH WEE OOOH!
*~flashback~*
"Daddy daddy! Hehe!" You giggled as you jumped up and down, arms outstretched. You were in the park. "What is it my special little dove?" "Up! Up!" You giggled as he picked you up. "Heheh....your getting big! I'm so proud of you, my little do-" he got cut off as a gunshot sounded through the air, and suddenly his arms went loose from around you. "D-daddy? Daddy! Daddy!? Daddy what's wrong?" You looked at your father as he fell backwards, your dress blowing in the wind as it's white starched colors got painted red. "Daddy no!" You landed on his chest as his skull collided with the pavement, busting it open. "Daddy!" You sobbed into his shirt, and heard footsteps. "*Gasp!* oh, no! You shouldn't see such sights at such a young age! Come, I the magnificent sans shall help you!" Your five year old self was clutching your father, not wanting to let go as a crowd had started to gather. The nice and quiet park, had now become a crime scene as the magnificent sans pried you off of your father and you sobbed into his shirt.
*~flashback end~*
"D-Daddy no! Don't die daddy!" You had begun to cry and sob into nightmares back. "H-hey! What's wr-wrong?" Nightmares voice has snapped you out of your panic attack. "Don't. Call. Me. Dove. And don't touch my hair!" You wailed, making him stare at you. "A-Alright." He said softly, and gently, not demonic at all. You sniffled, and he stood in place to let you calm down before he summoned a portal to his throne room.

Ohoho....a backstory, a backstory indeed~