Asking for help

Nightmare sighed as he landed in front of the Star sanses base. It was a cute little cottage on the outside, but on the inside it was mych bigger, the actual base was underground. He sighed again as dust went to the door and knocked. Ink answered. "Ye-" He slammed the door in his face. "Welp. I tried." He shrugged and started to walk away, but I grabbed him by the shoulder with a tentacle as the door opened again. "Sorry about that dusty!" Blue said happily.

Dust smiled at blue and fell growled. (I ship dustberry, lol) Fell was grumbling and kicking rocks and yrees in the background. "Heya berry! We kinda um..." he started. Blue cocked his head. "Is something wrong?" He asked. Ink appeared again. "Hell yeah somethings wrong! They stole y/n!" He said angrily. Blue sighed. "Ink, we've been over this. She would've trie to escape by now and would be long gone if she wanted to be!" Nightmare sighed and pinched his nonexistent nosebridge. "QUIET!" He yelled. Everyone looked in his direction.

He sweated nervously. "Okay....so...we came to...to ask for your...help..." he said help venomously. Ink growled. "And why would we ever help you?! You kidnapped the closest thing I have to a daughter!" Error appeared. "Only calm down. I'm sure my former friends have a good reason, Nightmare HATES cooperating with the good guys." (Too lazy for glitches rn)

Ink sighs but nods. "What do you need?" Nightmare looked at the ground. Killer spoke up. "Well ya see ink..." then dust. "Shattered...er...Dream..." then horror. "He kinda stole...no, took...y/n from us..." "And we need your help to get her back." Nightmare finished. Ink opened then closed his mouth. "Of course we will help!" Blue piped up.

"Blue!" Ink accused. "What? She's our friend ink! Don't you wanna help her?" He sighed and looked at the bad guys desperate faces. "Fine." He said, making their faces brighten. "Bit in one condition. She gets to choose who she comes home with." He smirked. "Us, or you..." he crossed his arms as nightmare extended a hand. "And no one interferes. It's a deal ink." Blue clapped his hands happily as they shook on it. "Yay..." reaper rolled his eye lits. "Now less talking and more moving. Who knows what he's done to her at this point..." he pointed out.

Ink nodded. "Speed is crucial. We will have to get going, and soon if we are to save her in time." Nightmare cocked his head confused. "Shattered plans to feed her the apple." Ink said. Everyone gasped.

438 words, hope y'all enjoyed!
::::3