Special as a thank you!

So this chapter is a fluff! Choice of fluff selected by ToyBonBon707! Hope you enjoy! (I also have a one-shot book for those who are interested! Requests ARE included! ^-^)

You were walking through the hallway to the kitchen, in a cute dress. You had just finished having a fight with nightmare and decided to cool off. You were in a cute dress that showed your chest nicely, and ended mid thigh, but trailed to the ground. It looked like this:

You were wearing it (change it up if you like! :)) because nightmare made you for a gala that happened, but you two had had a fight afterward that ended in you storming away

You were wearing it (change it up if you like! :)) because nightmare made you for a gala that happened, but you two had had a fight afterward that ended in you storming away. You needed to do something to calm yourself down, but what?

You snapped your fingers. "Cupcakes!" You rushed to the kitchen, tripping on your heels, and ran around grabbing random ingredients. As you were mixing the batter, you got some on your chest, but you paid no mind. You licked your fingers free of batter as you set the tin in the oven to bake. You giggled and turned around, only to huff when you rammed into nightmares chest. He looked at you, then chuckled.

"What? What's so funny?" You growled out at him as you practically stuck your nose up in the air at him. He chuckled again. "Whaaat?" You whined and pouted. He ruffled your hair. "You got batter all over yourself, such a messy girl...." he leaned his hand toward you and wiped the area above your Uh....bosom to get the batter, then tasted it, making you blush furiously. "Mmm....tasty, almost as tasty as you~" he put his hands around your waist and leaned toward your face, but you shoved him away in the face with the palm of your hand. He let you go and put his hands up as if in surrender.

"Don't think I forgot our argument little mister!" He chuckled for a third time, and picked you up with his tentacles. "H-hey!" You whines and crossed your arms. "No fair you cheater!" He laughed and brought you to his face, gently kissing you. You reluctantly kissed back as the oven dinged, signaling that the muffins were done. They were chocolate blueberry muffins, and you were going to add a special glaze that only you knew the recipe to.

You blew your cheeks out as he pulled away. "Forgive me now?~" You looked off to the side. "For now...I'm still mad!" He laughed again as he set you down and you rushed to pull out the muffins, forgetting the gloves and burning your hand. You dropped the muffins on the ground. What a waste. "*hiss* OW!" You held your hand in pain and nightmare rushed to you worried. He dragged you over to the sink and turned on the water, gently easing your hand under it. After about a minute the pain subsided, but your hand was still throbbing. You whimpered as he picked you up bridal style and walked into the living room. He set you down on the couch gently and went out the hallway to find some wrap for your hand. He came back with some white gauze and black bandages, along with Neosporin. He gently applied it all, and you wrapped your arms around his neck when he was done.

"Thank you nighty...I was a dummy..." "heheh...yeah, but your my dummy..." "hey!" He chuckled and kissed your forehead. He placed his head in the crook of your neck, cuddling you. Your response in return, was to stiffen, then relax a bit and wrap your arms around his abdomin as you cuddled him too. You still needed to pick up the dirty muffins on the floor....

Meanwhile

Horror: MUFFINSSSSS!!! *nom nom nom*

628 words! Sorry if this sucks! It was a special as a thank you for all the support and views! If you all spread word about my book and if it gets more views, then I will do more chapters like this! ^•^