Sorries

You woke up, head throbbing. "Urgh.." you mumbled as you sat up. "God....Nightmares kisses really are hot and deadly...like oh my god....seriously..." you trailed off as you heard the door open, making you snap your head toward it and growl as you backed against the wall. It was nightmare, with some chamomile tea. He set the tea down on a side table and scratched the back of his skull. "Listen, I'm Uh..." "I know. You didn't mean to." You looked away as you felt a weight on the bed and were suddenly engulfed in a hug. "I just...I want you all to myself...I love you, and I would do anything for you, even though I know you'd never love someone like me. I try, you know, I really do. I can ch-!" You turned in his embrace and shushed him by putting a finger to his teeth. "It's alright Nightmare, I forgive you. And as long as you don't engage in any fight with blue ink dream or error I will stay here with you willingly and be your future queen." You cupped his cheek, and he leaned into your hand. "Alright?" He purred slightly, making you giggle and let him go. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and you nuzzled into his chest. "Your adorable like this, you know that?" You asked him, making him blush a light cyan. You giggled and kissed his cheek, leaning into him and absorbing his warmth. "Your comfyyyy..." your voice came out muffled by his sweater. You drifted off into a sleep again as he cuddled you, laying down with you on his chest as he too, soon fell asleep.

Sorry it's short! 286 words, happy Father's Day!