Playing pretend

You sighed and scratched your head, looking at the floor as you heard the clatter of one of your bobbiepins. Gasping, you picked it up. Your mind was running a mile a minute now. You could pick the lock and escape! Grinning, you went to the door, wiggling and adjusting the bobbiepin in the lock. You jiggled it, and eventually, you heard the click of the lock. You silently cheered to yourself and looked left and right, before rushing down the hallway. You had made a couple turns, before you heard shattered's angry yelling. "Y/NNNNN!" You ran faster, until you face planted into something hard. Something hard and bony. Something....goopy....you gasped and looked up.

Shattered was staring down at you grinning. He pinned you to the wall and tilted up your chin. "Thought you could get away?" He asked, and licked his teeth. You shivered. "You know...I always hated my brother....for what he did, he took you from me...do you have any idea....any at all of how much I've done for you?! I killed multiple of his guards, shattering their souls. I corrupted my own, just to get to you. Now, I have you....but you...you hate me." He looked deep into your eyes with his golden one.

"Shattered I....I don't hate you....I just....I miss the old dream, the dream that I....that I..." You gulped, and his gaze hardened. "That you what?" You kicked your lips as an idea popped into your head. "The dream that I love!" You said and wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. In truth, you wanted to barf. But you couldn't, because you needed to escape.  So you continued to kiss him as he grinned into it, wrapping his arms around your waist and pressing you to the wall. He lifted your legs and put them around his waist, holding you up with his hands. To add emphasis, you moaned into the kiss. He pulled away, a string of saliva connecting your tongues. "I...." You began, but he hushed you by kissing you again. Your heart screamed at you to stop. But your mind knew that you had to do this. You had to, to escape and get back to nightmare. He was your only chance of defeating shattered and getting back the old dream.

You would keep your promise with Nightmare, because you were loyal and don't break promises. Shattered slipped in his tongue, and you allowed him to this time. He tasted like juicy fruit gum mixed with bananas. You liked the taste. You moaned again and put your hands on the back of his neck, stroking the beginning of his spine. He shivered and pulled away again. "Sh-shattered?" You asked, and he made a hmm noise. "D...do you hate me? For hurting you e-earlier?" He smiled a bit, and breathed on your neck. "How can I hate you, meh dear....when I love you?" He asked, and licked your sweet spot. Your breath hitches and he grinned. "C'mon, dinners ready." He set you down and grabbed your hand, guiding you down the corridor to the dining hall. Everything was colored black or yellow. You liked the colors. They suited him. Except for the black...you missed the old dream. He squeezed your hand reassuringly, which didn't work, and used his tentacles to pull out a chair and set you down gently in it. He went to the kitchen and came back with two plates of mashed potatoes and gravy, and for desert was caramel apples. You clapped your hands happily and you began to eat. He smiled at you, and ate as well.

619 words. I will update again soon!