Wanna have a good time?

You yawned as you started to wake up. Stretching you stood, and started to freak out when you realized you weren't home with ink blue and error. "Eh-What?!" "Chill, dollface." Someone said from the corner. You backed up, bumping into a side table as all of the memories came flooding back. You gripped your head, confused. "I-I consented?!" The guy in the corner came forth. It was fell, someone who blue battled frequently along with error at times. "F-Fell?" He chuckled. "I see you remember me, sweetheart." He put his hand in the air, and pointed at you, a red aura beginning to come out of his finger. His eye flared a deep red, and suddenly a red mist engulfed you.

You started to float, and panicked, until you realized it was just his magic. He floated you over to the bed, and say you down, then walked over to you. You tried to get up, only to realize that he had turned your soul blue. He sat down next to you. "I'm surprised that nightmare found a playtoy as cute as you, doll...." he carressed your face gently, his fingers sent shivers down your spine. "Wanna have a good time?" He said softly. (Roll credits! XD) you whimpered. "N-no..." you tried to pull back as he gripped your face with both his hands and began to straddle you. "Who said you had a choice?" He leaned in and kissed you.

"Mmmp!" You tried to struggle, but it was no use as he shoved in his tongue. So you did the first thing that came to mind. You bit down, making him yelp as his red blood trailed down from your mouth along with his saliva. "NIGHTMARE! HEL-!" "YOU BI-" "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

Sorry it is so short! I will update again soon! ^•^