11| I Cared. I Care.

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISANNA

BRADLEY HUGHES,

The car was filled with tension and silence. Bradley was heated to the max and she was trying her best to keep her composure.

At the moment she felt like a mom.

A mom of some dumbass teen that needed their mother to fish them out of trouble.

"Brad," Rashad attempted to hold her hand but she snatched away from him.

She shook her head. "Don't even Rashad. I don't want to hear it," She snapped.

Bradley was vexed beyond compare. Rashad knew that just because she had came through and saved the day, that didn't mean he still wasn't in a shit load of trouble.

Going out with Duke soon turned sour once the both of them ended up in the back of a squad car.

Before that, the night was great. Duke and Rashad popped bottles, enjoyed the vibe to the music, and were smoking some great weed. Realizing that it was getting a little too late and they were getting a little too carried away, the men decided it was time to leave around 2 AM.

They had successfully made it out to the strip club and into the parking lot. From all the drinking and smoking, all Rashad could remember was swinging on somebody who came at Duke side ways.

He felt like the dude was out of pocket and he handled it. The morning after, he couldn't even remember what the dude even said, he just remembered swinging and connecting with someone's jaw.

Long story short, Duke and Rashad ended up starting a brawl between them and some other two dudes. Cops were called and the four men were all detained and arrested.

Rashad and Duke were able to post bond after six hours in a holding cell. The first person Rashad thought to call was Bradley. That was his lady and he just knew she would come through. Like expected, Bradley posted his bond not even forty-five minutes later. She waited outside of the jail for an hour as his bond was being processed and released.

When he came out dressed like last night and bags dragging underneath his eyes, Bradley grew annoyed.

Rashad was a grown ass man who had no business doing shit young kids were doing. Bradley had no problem with him goin out. That was fine. What wasn't fine is that she had to stop her money to go save her boyfriend's ass. She knew Rashad usually over did it when he got drinks in his system. He wasn't an alcoholic, he just couldn't hold his liquor and function how he normally would. He grew irrational and did crazy things when he had D'ussé in his system.