21| Facing The Burdens

UBUD, BALI, INDONESIA

RASHAD FAREWOOD,

"This shit is not true," Rashad mumbled while tossing his phone to the other side of the bed. Bradley noticed the distress in his tone and slowly approached him. She draped her arms around his shoulders from behind and leaned down to kiss his temple.

"I know babe, but your dad said he'll handle it," Once everyone got settled they were able to see why Rashad's, Bradley's, and Alex's phone was blaring off the hook with constant notifications. Rayven was playing damsel in distress portraying to the media that she's been nothing but a perfect girlfriend and mother. She was slandering Rashad's name so bad and unfortunately people started believing it.

Rashad gently brushed Bradley's hand off of him. Standing up, he ran his hand down his face. "He's not moving fast enough, I'm about to start handling shit myself,"

Bradley shrugged. "Maybe you should," She suggested. She did not like seeing him worked up like this. With Rayven running her loose lips, it made Bradley want to beat her ass once again. Brandon gave Bradley detailed orders to not respond to any comments or try to explain anything. His sons were already trained on how to handle the media, but Bradley was fairly new to it all.

The media was making it even more worse by reposting pictures of Bradley and Rashad together on their vacation in Bali. They were making it seem like he didn't care when in all actuality, Rayven just had convenient timing.

Rashad nodded his head. "You right," He said while marching towards his phone.

Rashad was sick of waiting for Brandon to come to the rescue. Brandon had been reaching out to Rayven telling her to take the post down and to address the issue correctly, but she was not budging. She wanted attention from Rashad, not from his damn father.

"I'm gonna hit her up to get all this shit settled," Rashad shook his head while scrolling through his phone.

Bradley quickly jumped up. "I ain't say all that now, you don't need to be having any conversation with her," Bradley quickly shut it down. Bradley was not about to let him feed into Rayven's wants just because he wanted shit taken down from social media. If he wanted to address it, that was cool with her, but as for talking to Rayven, that was completely nipped in the bud.

Rashad let out a deep sigh. "How else I'm supposed to handle this shit? I'm not about to act like some hoe and explain myself on social media," Rashad felt like he was way better than defending himself on a social media platform he solely kept for entertainment. There wasn't anything personal about his social media account. The most personal things he's posted as of yet were pictures of himself with Victoria, or pictures of himself with Bradley, other than that—no one had no idea how he was living his life or what he had going on.

"Well then, let your dad handle it," Bradley shrugged still not allowing him to talk to Rayven.

Rashad eyed her. She could sense the agitation within his orbs and all over his face. She wasn't sure if she added to the agitation he had over the Rayven situation, or she took over all of the agitation due to ordering him to not speak to Rayven. "You trippin," He scoffed before exiting their bedroom and slamming the door behind him.