Prolouge

Year 1938

The sky seem to join the hatred of the social norms to the differents. It grumbles, it's mad. It really shows how angry it is by the lightning it's showing above.

'Run, Nayeon! Fast!' Jeongyeon screamed whilst running into the woods through the forest of freedom. Hopeful freedom.

'They went over there!' The man shouted as they all chase after the differents.

The two panicked and ran as fast as they could. If they get caught, they'd be executed. That's just the way it is, this cruel world.

Until Nayeon's feet betrayed its owner when it slipped on the slippery mud of the wet soil.

'Nayeon!' Jeongyeon ran back to her girlfriend and helped her up.

Nayeon tried to get up but she sprained her ankle.

'Come on, Nayeon. We can't die here' Jeongyeon put Nayeon's arm on her shoulder to help the girl up.

*BANG!*

'Jeongyeon!'

Jeongyeon fell to the ground dragging Nayeon with her.

'Jeongyeon wake up!' Nayeon shook the taller girl but the girl didn't wake up.

Blood. She's bleeding.

Group of men with guns surrounded the both of them.

'Jeongyeon, please wake up' Nayeon cried out loud.

'Tsk! These two are persistent. Making us run in the woods' The man wearing a cowboy hat spat. 'They really think they can get their way out of here' The leader chuckled.

He signaled his two other men. Two of his men nodded pinned Nayeon onto a tree.

Their leader traced Nayeon's jawline, lusting over the girl.

'You can entertain us for a little while before I take your life. How's that?' The leader smirked and his hand slowly went down to Nayeon's core making the girl gasp.

'Whatta waste. Why do you need to end up so different?' The leader then unbuckled his belt ready to take on Nayeon.

There, Nayeon was raped. Sobbing through every touch of the multiple guys who toyed with her body. She felt disgusted to be touched by these men.

The leader tried to crash his lips onto Nayeon's but Nayeon is persistent. She kicked his balls and spat on his face.

'You bitch!' The man swung his hand across Nayeon face making Nayeon's lips bleed.

Nayeon bitterly chuckled, annoying the leader of the group.

The man grabbed Nayeon by the throat and shot her directly in the stomach. Nayeon fell to the ground.

'We're done with you' The man laughed out loud with his friends.

She crawled her way to the person who's lying dead on the ground. She reached out for her hand.

'Jeong... Jeongyeon... We'll see each other in our next life, Jeong... We'll come and find each other as we promised...' Nayeon sobbed.

'There's no next life for different people like you two' The leader uttered and shot Nayeon again.

————
Intense.