Two

It's another day for Jeongyeon. She packed her lunch and ready to see her students. She closed her apartment door and ready to start another day with a smile.

Or not.

She saw the sane girl from yesterday feeding and playing with stray kittens in front of her apartment.

Jeongyeon turned trying to go unnoticed yet, she failed,

'Jeongyeon!' The bunny girl called out.

She shrieked and groaned. She turned to the girl irritatedly,

Woah...

Her jaw hung open when she saw the girl smiling at her so beautifully. She's carrying the kittens in her arms.

Cute... wait no!

'What now?' She cleared her throat.

'These kittens are so cute!' Nayeon giggled.

'Okay, cool' Jeongyeon shrugged and went on her way again.

'Wha—neomuhae!' Nayeon put down th ekittens on the ground gently.

She followed Jeongyeon again.

'Can you stop following me, please?' Jeongyeon asked politely.

'Nope'

Nayoen kept on following her. Jeongyeon stopped in her tracks and faced the the girl who's grinning at her.

'Okay, seriously. Do you want me to call the police on you?'

'No you wouldn't' Nayeon shook her head.

'Uh, yeah I would?' Jeongyeon uttered. 'Why wouldn't I when you're being a creep'

'Cause you helped me yesterday' Nayeon shrugged.

'That was because you were gonna cry. It's a human's nature to help another human in need of help' Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

'Exactly. That's why you're helping me again' Nayeon smiled cheerfully.

'Uhh. No' Jeongyeon shook her head.

'Uhh. Yes'

'And why is that?' Jeongyeon raised her brow and crossed her arms with asuch sassiness.

'Because I'm sure you're curious about the Forest of Freedom too, just like I am' Nayeon stated.

'What do you mean?' Jeongyeon swuinted her yes.

'I dream about the same exact forest like in your painting' Nayeon said.

It took her a few moments, she scoffed. 'That painting is popular all over the world. You probably looked at it too many tim—'

'No before that' Nayeon cut her off. 'Before that painting even come out, I'm already having a dream about that forest.' Nayeon stated.

'You're joking' Jeongyeon refused to believe. It just can't be.

'I'm not joking' Nayeon grabbed ahold of her, 'It was me with another person, running away from someone' nayeon made a firm eye contact with the painter.

Jeongyeon was surprised. That's the same exact dream she has.

'Okay, I'm getting goosebumps. This is scary' Nayeon uttered and rubbed her arms.

Jeongyeon sighed, 'Okay, here's my card. Text me where we could meet up later' Jeongyeon handed out her card for the bunny girl to contact her.