Eleven

Jeongyeon's POV

Four months. It's been fucking four months and I haven't seen her. Her wedding is in a week. I can't bring myself to see her. It's breaking me already just thinking about her getting married to someone else.

'Teacher Yoo~' I felt someone tug on my shirt. I looked down to see little Rosé with puppy eyes. I bent down to her level with a smile.

'Yes, Rosé? Are you done your family tree?' I ruffled her hair.

'Ani. But that lady has been standing there since morning. I asked her and she said she just wants to see you...' Little Rosé pointed out of the window.

I looked over to see that someone and I was surprised when I saw Nayeon. Her too was startled and walked away. I stood up to follow her.

'Okay, class. Let's get clean up! Teacher Yoo is gonna be back in a second' I announced and took off my apron. The kids replied with a yes and that's enough comfort for me to go out.

—————————-

'Nayeon! Nayeon, wait! Don't run, Nayeon!' I ran as fast as I can and thanfully I was able to catch up.

I grasped her arm and made her turn to me. I noticed her wince but I could also see she tried to hide it in. She looked like a mess. As if she hasn't been eating nor sleeping. Her eyes are becoming teary.

'What happened to you?' I asked straight away.

'Jeong, let go. I have to go' She turned away but I brought her back to turn to me.

'Look at me.' I grabbed both of her arms this time. 'What happened to you? Why do you look unstable' I looked into her eyes.

We made eye contact. And there, she broke into tears. She flew to my chest and I hugged her.

I brought her to the nearest bench and let her cry there. I waited for her to calm down until she's ready to talk. When her breathing became a even, she pulled away whilst looking at her lap.

'I'm sorry for coming here. I just wanted to see you, really. I just wanted to knwo how you're doing. I never planned on showing myself to yo—'

'Shh~ it's okay, Nayeon. I'm not mad' I cupped her face. 'I'm glad you came here before your wedding' I tried to give her the warmest smile despite the hurtful feeling I'm experiencing.

I fixed her hair by tucking it in behind her war when I noticed a huge bruise on her neck, hiding behind her long silky hair.

'What's this?' I tried tracing it gently but she pulled away and covered it. But when she did, her sleeve brushed down to her elbow that showed even more purple bruise.

'Nayeon, what happened to all of these?' I held her arms gently. I pulled up her other sleeve and there, more bruises. 'Jesus christ!' I gasped.

She tried pulling away but I prevented her.

'Look at me' I firmly said. 'Who did this to you?'

I notice her avert her eyes everywhere but me.

'Nayeon, tell me. Please...' I pleaded. I was taken aback when I had a suspicion of who did all these to her. 'Is it him?' I asked.

She tensed up and became fidgety.

'Tell me everything'

————————
Before I let her talk, I took some pictures of her bruises everywhere.

'What are you doing?'

'Hmm, nothing' I hummed as I checked out the photos. I put my phone back in my pocket, 'You can talk now'

She looked down again with sadness fiing her eyes.

'Before I leave to look find out about my dream, he was already toxic. He'd yell at me and wants things his way.' She started off.

'When I came back from the trip. I didn't wanna lie to him so I told him everything. He was disgusted of me. That's when he started abusing me...physically and...'

'Sexually?' I interrupted her. She looked at me. She bit her lip to prevent her tears from falling again but it didn't work. She's carrying too much burden.

She covered her face and started breakind down again. She again dove in my arms.

'Jeong, I'm pregnant' My heart sank as soon as I heard her phrases. 'He... he forced himself in me, Jeong. I—I didn't want it bu—but he was too strong...' She sobbed through her sentences.

She cried out loud. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth in anger. He dares to do that to such fragile girl. How can he?! He's so fucking evil!

I didn't know what to say after that. I just let her cry into my arms when she suddenly pulled away. She wiped her tears away and acted like nothing happened.

'I have to go. He's probably looking for me now' She stood up but I pulled her wrist.

'Why are you going back? He doesn't deserve you? He's gonna hurt you, Nayeon!'

She gently pulled away and caressed her stomach, managig to crack a smile.

'It needs its father, Jeong... I can't leave him... I have his child...' She smiled gently.

I stood up, 'I can be its parent! I can take care of the baby like my own!' I complied but she shook her head whilst smiling.

'Ani~ I'm fine, Jeongjie~' She stepped closer and cupped my cheek. 'I can't just give you a big responsibility that's not for you, Jeong. Mianhae~' She caressed my cheek with her thumb. She leaned in to kiss me on my other cheek. 'I have to go' She whispered but was enough for me to hear.

I watched her walk away.

No, this isn't happening. Nayeon and Jeongyeon wouldn't like this. I wouldn't like this.

I ran up and hugged her from behind. 'Meet me here at 12 a.m three days from now. I'll be waiting'

'Why?'

'Just to give ou a gift for your wedding day' I told her with a smile.

'Arrasso~'

———————-
Omomomo