Four

'Okay, where are we even going? We don't even know where Son Chaeyoung lives?' Jeongyeon said closing the book they needed to find out about their past selves.

'Son Chaeyoung was born in Suncheon-si in Jeollaman-do' Nayeon shifted to Jeongyeon.

'How'd you even find that out?'

'Uhm, google?' Nayeon sarcastically said.

Jeongyeon obviously wasn't having it.

'Okay. She was interviewed in an article and she said it herself' The bunny sighed.

Jeongyeon became open ears, 'Wait isn't she like ninety something? What if she's dea—ow!'

'Don't say that, geez. Tsk!' Nayeon glared at her.

Jeongyeon rubbed her arm due to the hard smack she received from Nayeon.

'She's alive, okay? I made sure. I wouldn't be going to Suncheon for nothing' Nayeon crossed her arms and legs.

This girl's seriously cute.

Jeongyeon laid back on her seat also crossed arms.

'Say, Jeongyeon.'

Jeongyeon looked at the girl who seem to be in deep thinking.

'I wonder if they're proud of us' Nayeon uttered.

'Who?'

Nayeon met her eyes. 'Our past selves. Because you know, we were able to meet again'

'Maybe this is really what they wanted to happen' Jeongyeon shifted to her seat, 'I always dream about you, you know.' Tha made Nayeon look at her that suddenly made her tense up.

'I—I mean, your past self' the short haired girl scratched her cheek in awkwardness.

'I dream about your past self too, you know?' Nayeon uttered.

Both sighed,

'You wouldn't let me go'

'I wouldn't let you go'

The two made an eye contact, both surprised.

'This is giving me goosebumps...' Nayeon rubbed her arms.

'I guess even if we're on the other side of the world, Nayeon and Jeongyeon would've done everything just so they could meet' Jeongyeon sighed.

Nayeon nodded in agreement.

Arriving at Suncheon station

—————-
'So where do we start?' Jeongyeon came out of the station and looked beside her, but no Nayeon beside her.

'I'm...right heeeere' Nayeon called.

Jeongyeon looked back at the struggling bunny girl of dragging her luggage through the rocky and uneven road.

She chuckled at the sight of struggling bunny and went back to her.

'Here, lemme help' She carried her medium sized luggage on her shoulder like it's that light.

'You are a construction worker' Nayeon pointed out while showing off her gummy smile.

They walked around the small countryside city. What beautiful structures and heritage it is.

'First we need somewhere to stay' Nayeon said.

'Y..up!' Jeongyeon uttered who is starting to feel the pain on her shoulder.

————-
'I'm really sorry, ma'am. We only have one room left and that only has one bed' The receptionist said.

'We'll take it' Jeongyeon smiled at the receptionist.

The receptionist blushed at the rare opportunity to see a girl looking so handsome.

Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon,

'What? You wanna carry your bug ass luggage then?' Jeongyeon whispered.

And Nayeon wouldn't want that so she sighed in defeat.

'Follow me' The receptionist said.

They obliged.

They areived not too long in their room.

'Enjoy your stay!' The receptionist cheerfully saidbefore leaving the two alone.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon scanned the room. It's not too small, not too big. But there really is only one bed in the corner if the room and there's only one cabinet then the bathroom. It's not like they can expect something more anyway because they're only staying at an inn and not a hotel.

'There's a balcony, at least. That's a plus one' Nayeon uttered positively as she walked out of the balcony, seeing the rice fields and mountainous view.

'*Sniff* *Exhale* Now that's some fresh air' Jeongyeon said. She turned to the bunny who she didn't know is already staring at her, 'So? Do we start right away?'

'Well, we only have the weekend because you have work so I guess so?' Nayeon uttered whilst asking herself why weekend has to be so short.

'Nah, nah. I kinda want to take a nap.' Jeongyeon put her hands in her pockets. 'After that, let's eat then we go, arrasso?' Jeongyeon cheekily smiled.

And there it is, before Nayeon even knew it, it's now her favourite smile in the world. Her heart pounding fast and hard.

Why?

Herself doesn't know why either.

'Okay..' She smiled at ease.

————
'Phew! Wah, that hit the spot!' Jeongyeon exhaled like a satisfied old man when she chugged that beer.

'I didn't know painters drink' Nayeon uttered while trying to cook their meat on the grill.

'Are you kidding? Painters needa sit back and relax sometimes, you know' Jeongyeon said as she takes the cooked meat and shoved it in her mouth.

'Hey! Not all of them are cooked!' Nayeon shoved Jeongyeon's chopsticks away with her own.

'But, I'm hungry' The short haired girl pouted.

It's cute. She's cute. At least that's what Nayeon's mind is saying.

'Yeah but still. You're gonna get stomach ache'

'Ouu, so my girlfriend cares for me, huh?' Jeongyeon who is a bit tipsy started to blabber nonsense.

But oh look at our bunny. She's blushing.

'Girlfriend?' Nayeon asked trying to hide her red face.

'What? Isn't that what we were in the past? We were lovers, weren't we?' Jeongyeon said referring to their dream. She then started putting all the uncooked meat on the grill.

'Putting it all together doesn't mean it's gonna cook fast.'' Nayeon pointed out.

'Oh' the ostrich looked clueless.

Then she cutely shrugged. She then started filling herself up with side dishes.

It's quite cute seeing an introvert painter act like a kid.

I really don't want this weekend to end..

—————-
To be continued....