Five

'Okay, let's get to know each other' Nayeon uttered to a tipsy Jeongyeon who couldn't talk because if her mouth full of food.

Jeongyeon just stared at the bunny and took a big gulp of her food—inhumane advantage of being an ostrich.

'Okay. Ladies first' Jeongyeon said.

'Tsh. Like you're not a lady' Nayeon looked at her sassily. She sighed before speaking, 'Hi, I'm Nayeon. Im Nayeon' Nayeon reached out her hand.

'Nayeon? Im Nayeon the singer?' Jeongyeon exclaimed curiously.

Nayeon nodded with a cheeky smile.

'Wah! Daebak....' she gasped in shock. 'To think I'm with a superstar right now... aren't you in hiatus for six months ?' Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon was surprised. Not because Jeongyeon knows she's in hiatus for six months but because she's afraid she might know the reason why.

'Y-yeah.. haha' Nayeon felt tensed with that.

'Hmm, I should take advantage of this moment' Jeongyeon smirked. 'Pose for me!'  Jeongyeon took out her phone and started taking photos of Nayeon.

'Come on, smile! It's for your fans!' Jeongyeon uttered and started to squat down here and there for the perfect angle. 'I'm gonna print these and sell it to your fans kekek—*SMACK*'

(A/N:Rest in peace for our precious Yoo Jeongyeon.

Cause of death: Got hit critically by a bunny.)

'Take. This. Seriously. Yoo Jeongyeon' She grabbed her collar and shook her vigorously.

'Ah—ah! Mian, mian!'

————

'Sigh. I can't believe you're like this when you're drunk' Nayeon shook her head in disbelief and sat down.

'Mianhae.. *sniff sniff*' A crying kneeling Jeongyeon in her seat came out.

Nayeon smiled at the sight of the usually serious and introvert painter.

'But anyways, yes, I'm the singer Im Nayeon' Nayeon crossed her arms and legs, 'But being on hiatus isn't as good as it can be because they're keeping me locked in my house, ugh' She massaged her forehead.

'Uh? Wae?'

Should I tell her...?

'I-uhm...' She hesitated.

'Is it because you're so popular that your fans will chase you?' Jeongyeon assumed.

Nayeon looked at the innocent Yoo Jeongyeon.

How cute

'You could say that... but, it's not that important anymore cause we have to focus on our mission here' Nayeon changed the topic. She can't know... it doesn't matter.

'Right. We have to look for Son Chaeyoung' Jeongyeon nodded like a kid that made Nayeon giggled at her.

—————-
It's Saturday. Birds starting to chirp and the smell of the fresh air from the nature outside woke up two sleeping ladies.

Nayeon woke up like those princess in the disney movies stretching her arms with a smile as if she's getting ready to sing.

While well... there's Jeongyeon....

Her back hurting because of the hard wooden floor she slept on.

'Ouuu~ that's hurts' She struggled to get up.