Chapter 2

As the gang was on their way, Boris was thinking of what to do when hight comes. Since everyone else in the group hasn't had to deal with having breasts when they don't want them, he didn't think he could turn to anyone for help. He would ask Bendy, but Bendy didn't know about Boris using bandages to make his chest appear smaller. He knew Bendy wouldn't like the idea of him using bandages on his chest, so he never said anything about it.

"Boris, are you sure you're okay? You look like you're worried about something." Boris was snapped out of his thoughts.

"What? Huh?" He looked around to see Mugman concerningly looking at him. "I told you, Mug, I'm fine!" Boris said, smiling at him. Mugman didn't seem convinced. Boris laughed nervously as he looked away and continued walking.

"M-Mr. Felix, c-can we take a break please?" Bendy said shakily. Boris looked at his brother with fear. He knew what was happening. Bendy was about to have another ink attack.

"But we just-" Felix went quiet as he looked at Bendy in slight sympathy. "Yes, of course," the cat replied. Boris could tell Felix mentally scolded himself for not remembering about Bendy's illness sooner.

Bendy took off, not wanting the others to see him in this state.

"Bendy, wait up!" Boris yelled, trailing after his brother.

"Where are they going?" Mugman asked, watching them leave.

Felix gave a sigh. "It's best to just let them go. We should wait here."

"Bendy, hold on!" Boris called after Bendy. Bendy was coughing as he slowed his pace. His his coughs eventually made him too weak to walk, and he stumbled and fell. Boris rushed over to him. "Bendy!" Boris kneeled down to him.

Bendy tried to get up and continue walking. "Bendy, you can't walk anymore. Please rest!" Boris said, putting a hand on Bendy's shoulder to stop him.

"Take me away, Boris. I don't want them to see me like this." Boris sighed.

"We're far enough away, Bendy. No one's coming." Boris watched in fear as he saw what the horrid disease was doing to his brother.

Bendy whimpered in pain, not wanting to break down in front of Boris. It was hard not to cry. Bendy felt tears threatening to fall. As fast as it started, the attack stopped, leaving the demon covered in the sticky aftermath. (Ooh winkwunk)

Ink continued to spill down Bendy's body, dripping everywhere. Boris rushed over and wet a towel to clean Bendy up. "Don't bother, Boris, it'll clean itself."

"Does that really matter now?" Boris said with a sigh. Bendy groaned but didn't stop his brother from cleaning up the ink.

......

The sun was setting, making the sky turn a mixture of pink, blue, orange, and purple. The gang had found a good area to set up camp. As they were setting up their tents, Mugman walked over to Boris. "Hey, Boris, would you want to bunk together tonight? It'll be fun!" Mug asked him.

Boris stopped what he was doing. Mug wants to bunk? Well, of course he does, he is your friend. But, he'll see me without my bandages! Thoughts raced through Boris's head. He didn't know what to say. Just say no, Boris. Say--

"U-Uh, sure!"

Damn it.

......

/slightly edited/