√1 ~ Day 1

Destiny... What is destiny... Have you ever thought about it? Which doesn't get any importance from mango man. For whom(person) it's just an ordinary thing! But this ordinary thing has the power to destroy someone or to make someone achieve a high position. This has the power to crush someone under its feet. It has the power to lighten some needy dark shaded person.

Then who says that destiny is nothing? It is everything!

Whatever happens, it happens by the choice of humans. If really destiny doesn't exist then he could never be in compulsion by his heart.

She could never be unaware of her promise

They could never face Love.

He could never take steps toward her.

She could never be arrested in his love while not wanting to be.

All this happened... Not because they didn't want. But, destiny wanted this. All this was done by destiny.

No one can stand before destiny. It took its decision on its own and ended by making them complete. Chahy sehne wala paar ho jye ya barbaad.

¤--------------¤---------------¤

January 10, 2019, Thursday

Holding the paper in hand she was rambling to and fro in her room worried face. Sometimes she sat on the bed or sometimes again started to move to walk. She put a glance at the paper but again moved her eyes to another side.

"What to do? How to ask him? Don't know he will be agreed or not." She was talking to herself with a worried face. She was in dilemma about what she should do.

She came out of the room where her father was sitting on a sofa, watching television. Whether she had come out but still she couldn't decide to ask or not.

"Baba I wanted to ask one thing." she started with hesitation. Her voice was shivering. Her father didn't notice this due to his diverted concentration.

"Yes ask." He didn't even shift his eyes.

"Baba university has arranged a tour. So can I go? All are going." She had said her words. It seemed like her breath just released then, but a little bit was still in blockage because she couldn't get any answer yet.

Her father looked at her. "When you have to go?" His voice seemingly polite.

"Next week." She took a little pause. " They asked for 25,000."

"25,000?" His voice was a little bit shocked or.  he didn't like this statement.
Beenish was praying in her heart that her father would be agreed to this.

"For how many days?" After thinking he asked.

"One week," she replied within a second.

"Hmm then next week I'll get my salary then you can go." His words insistingly brought her smile, she hugged him with a broad smile, she was so happy, it was clear in her gesture.

"Thank you baba." he smiled. Sitting for a while, she came back to her room.

Beenish belonged to a middle-class family. His father was a government servant, She was the elder one with one brother and three sisters. But still, from being in the middle class, her lifestyle was a standard one. It was decent. Which has the right to be appreciated. Which became the reason for jealousy of some relatives. Destiny can lead anyone to any position.