√3 ~ Day 3

January 23, 2019, Wednesday

Day 3

The morning had risen long ago. Another day had brought many changes in life, to start it with a fresh one but for some, it was still night. That's why Hassan was dozing while sitting at the breakfast table. For Faheel he determined to get up early but not in favor to sleep early and the whole night he was just roaming outside.

The four were sitting at the dining table placing their stunned eyes over his peaceful smiling face whose hands were busy spreading butter over toast.

"You really think that? Because it's Pakistan, here it is not allowed to go to crowdy places, especially for girls. It's not easy to get permission and for such a sudden change of plan, university authority will never allow it." Zohaib was telling him the facts.

Whose attention was diverted when Hassan's dozing head hit on a plate placed before him, which made him totally conscious.

"Uuii ma!" He held his forehead to rub it slightly

"Or jago sari sari raat."
He opened his eyes at Faheel's voice.

(Awaking the whole night is more important.)

"I wake up early for you else what I do?" He held a glass of water. "Else do this, hear me clearly." Faheel shifted his eyes to bread and butter.

"I am listening go ahead!" He drank water to get some sense.  "What if they allow them by own?" He smirked. He had a plan.

"But how?" Zohaib asked; he was the most impatient one, whereas Hassan and Haris were calm.

¤-----------¤------------¤

The clock had stricken 10 a.m. but everyone was sleeping in deep slumber, unaware of every happening. Things were apparently changing leaving behind traces for a lifetime. Today they were not allowed to go outside so, there was no need to wake up early. Among them was an owl who used to get up early to discover the unsaid words, to find out hidden realities.

Getting freshen up, taking her diary, she came to the terrace to get welcomed by the chills giving cold wind. At first, it made her rattled.

Putting pen's nib in between the teeth she thought, about what she should write. She couldn't find out a specific topic to discuss. Then she put the nib on paper and moved it.

"Does destiny exist? Some people say everything happens, because of destiny, some say we can change it. If we can, then why it is said so, only that would happen what has been written for you. If we can change it then it is not to be said, work hard, try hard and do what you want not that what is your destiny, It would happen what is in your mensal line, but until now no one could change these mensal lines. It goes with you to the grave like it's been made. Destiny doesn't be real to anyone, it never hears anyone's recommendation and lamentation.

Since I came on this journey, I don't know why I feel here I am about to lose something. What? I don't know...

I don't want to go back by taking any hurtful memory. As every memory, every talk never erases from the paper of my mind, especially if it hurts my heart...

What is my destiny... I don't know... But whatever it, wouldn't be by which I get affected."

She stopped her hand for a while to look up. She has a lot to say yet nothing to let it out. Beyond this, she stopped to think for a while. Whenever she started, kept on going, and when stuck to thinking she passed hours on it.