√5 ~ Day 5

Good friends are the smile when you are sad, the hope when you are feeling lost, they are everything positive when everything else is negative.

P.S. E...

**********

January 25, 2019, Friday

Day 5

That morning brought a lot of new ways in life. In which form,
A form of some feelings.
A form of some memories.
A form of some bitter realities
She had been trying for a long to awaken Beenish, but she was not awakening being stubborn.

"Let me sleep today. I'm too much sleepy now. You guys also sleep for long always." Giving her head under the pillow she groaned.

"It doesn't happen daily. Today is the concert of Faheel Araf and we can't miss it." Roha said excitedly and Arshi nodded her head.

"Beenish, wake up, they have eaten up my mind same like this." Komal yawned, who was sitting at the edge of the bed putting elbows over knees and a fist under the chin, looking at Beenish with sleepy eyes.

"Okay you guys go, I come." Beenish finally spoke.

"If you won't come...."

"I'll...I'll now go and the place is not far." Beenish cut her and released herself from their possession. Trio left from there but still, Beenish woke up after a long.

She was getting ready when she caught sight of the box placed beside the side table on the floor.
Since that day, they four came into the room just to sleep, next day got ready and went out. No one gave attention to that, no one had come to ask for that box. So it was really sent for her. Might be it was for Komal, Roha, or Arshi. However, who bought it, no one knew him personally.

She opened the box, hold it in her hand, and kept thinking for so long.

¤----------¤-----------¤

About a world had been gathered for the concert. How was the weather today, was not a concern of all. Today no one or nothing could stop them from coming here.

"Not bad it is. There should be something happening in tours that aren't planned. Change is good after all." Roha said as if she was addressing a gathering.

"Yes as if you know very well." Arshi started over her again.  "Why not. If I wouldn't know this who would know." Roha tapped her shoulder. Arshi was about to say something when Roha made her shut up and signed her to look behind. Arshi turned around and saw Beenish was coming.

She wore black jeans with a greyish wool shirt having full frilled sleeves with thick-soled white sneakers. Leaving her hair to frame her features. A liner and gloss always did a great job to enhance her features. Beyond this she didn't even want anything also she was not used to more. Her neck was hidden under the same choker which they got in the box.

"That's not fair, when I asked to wear it then you refused me." Roha mind this. "Ooh, my lifeline why are you sad. Take this and wear it." She brought up her hands to untie it.

"No mad girl, what are you doing? It's yours, now it's confirmed so just keep it. Whoever the sender is it's only yours. I was just kidding." Roha put her hand over her. "It's so difficult to tell when your mood is fine and when it is not." Beenish shook her head unbelievably at which she came closer and whispered to her.

"It's only between us, even I could never get this point." Chortling she moved back.

"Wese pta to krwao yar k dene wala hai kon."
(By the way check over who the sender is)Komal's voice popped from behind who just showed up there with Hassan.