2. Target Intel

Pharaoh

I was completely shocked as I watched ole girl who I now knew as Essence walk away from me. I shook my head looking at Gianni as she laughed and headed to our tables.

"Gianni!"

"What Roe?" She laughed stopping in front of Jordan "I want no parts"

"Come on G!"

"What happen?" Jordan and D smirked

"She curved his ass" Zucca chuckled "Sorry fam but that shit was hilarious. Baby girl cold"

"Gianna what's up with her?" I asked

"Essence just don't fuck with people like that"

"She yo LS?"

"Duh" she laughed "Y'all always asking Kira where her front at. Well Ess is the dime piece boo"

"That's the dime!" D got hype "I thought Yonni said she wasn't coming back"

"Yonni pillow talk with yo ass too much" Gianni rolled her eyes "And that aint your business just know she still hear"

"So you gone put me on or what?" I asked

She paused look at me then the guys, then me again.

"HELL NAWL" she laughed "You must've lost your mine"

"Come on GiGi"

"Roe that's not just my LS. Me and Essence been best friend since we were in high school. I love you my guy I do... but you a whole hoe outchea!"

"I am not!"

"Just because you not as bad as Divine ass don't mean you aint a hoe" she shook her head "Plus as gorgeous as my sis is, we both know she not your type"

"What does that even mean" I chuckled knowing it was true

"Nigga bye! You know you don't go for us plush pounds!"

"You not plush dumbie" Divine pushed her

"Yall swear I aint thick but whatever! Anyway! Essence aint light skin trash like Harmony and her evil twin" she smirked "She extra melinated with ass for days! Not to mention my girl ain't one of these weak bitches yall brag about banging. To be real with you she's really out of your league my guy"

She shook her head before ignoring me to talk to Jordan. I shook my head before grabbing my backpack and heading out. I knew I was going to have to do my research on Essence to figure out how to get her to even acknowledge me. I was never going to admit it but for her to turn me down was a huge shot to my ego. I mean I'm me and she's... well her. I had women ten times better than her graveling at my feat on a daily. How could she just reject me.

I shook her from my thoughts for the day as I headed to my parents house to pick up my little brother. They were going out of town and I didn't plan to leave the city since Fall Break was nothing but party central. Plus my baby brother just turn 18 and wanted to kick it with his big bro. When I got to my parents I hope out and headed inside. My little brother was still at school so I headed to the kitchen surprised to see my mom.

"Hey ma!" I kissed her cheek "How you doing?"

"Hey my first born baby" she laughed "Mommy's just fine if your father would hurry up"