27. Trust No One

Essence

I looked at my phone to see Pharaoh sent yet another text to "check on me". It was almost six at night and he had successfully texted me all day without me realizing it. I wasn't as mad a Pharaoh because I truly didn't believe he slept with Harmony but ignoring a clear boundary that should be set was just plain disrespectful. My line sisters and I were doing community service and chapter business all day so I didn't even get to dwell on the situation. I barely got to tell Kira and Gianni but they got the tea the minute we had a break.

"It's him again huh?"

Kira spoke pulling me from my thoughts as we headed to my our Tre's house for girls night. I sighed before nodding my head and locking my phone.

"It's okay to talk to him" Gianni said

"A piece of me knows I'm being overly sensitive b—"

"We ain't say all that" Kira side eyed "I ain't gone front like I would have fucked everybody up if I was you. That shit was disrespectful. Especially since y'all ain't been talking"

"And he could've at least let you know before he allowed her to stay" Gianni continued "But you trust your man and y'all can talk it out"

"I want to" I sighed "I'm not as mad as yesterday and I know he wants to talk. I just—Ugh I can't stop thinking about what she said"

"Girl that snake ass hoe probably knew it wasn't him" Kira rolled her eyes "I don't believe shit she say and wouldn't trust her with air"

"Damn air sis" Gianni and I cracked up "I gotta agree though Ess. Harmony is a fake ass hoe with an agenda and she not letting go of Rao that easy. I'm sure"

"Fuck her" I hugged "I'm not even worried. I'm gone go over there in the morning so we can talk everything out..."

"Everything?" Gianni asked surprised

"Yep" I looked out the window "I just wanna clear all this shit up and move on. It's hard being mad at the person you wanna talk to the most"

"Awwwwl"

We laughed as we pulled up and headed inside. Everyone was already there and chilling when we walked in. Everyone spoke and hugged before we all sat down. I sat on the floor against the wall with Kira beside me. Gianna was across from us sitting in front of her front on the floor.

"Alright ladies" Sasha, our Ace, spoke "y'all know we have to plan our Deltaversary but a few sisters have need to hash some shit out"

"Damn again" Kira huffed

"Chill" I laughed pushing her

"Anyway! Y'all know the rules but let's agree once again: whatever happens here stays here and once we leave, the problem is left behind"

"Agreed" we all spoke

"Alright I'm opening this up to whoever wants to speak first. Get whatever off yo chest but be direct with it"

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall as I listen to them talk. We always had little petty things happen amongst us but the great thing about us was we could usually just talk it out. I wasn't fully paying attention until someone cleared their throat.

I open my eyes to see Yoni standing up. I was honest with Divine, she was amazing but she was definitely childish and overdramatic most of the time. They were perfect for each other though because they was Divine to a T. She looked around before she finally spoke up.

"I just want to say if you got a problem with me or got some shit to say about me and what I do... bring it to me. Everything y'all be saying gets back so why the fuck you talking about your line sister is beyond me anyway"