6. Word of Advise

Essence

It's been a little over a month since I spent the night with Pharaoh. I hadn't talk to him since but it wasn't from his lack of trying. Every time I saw him, he was with other people and I just didn't want to be bothered. I still spoke but I kept to myself per usual.

Gianni and Kira have spent the first two weeks after trying to figure out what happen that night because they refuse to believe that we just talked then went to sleep. Gianni saw the glimpse of me liking someone and ran with it. I didn't like him though Pharaoh was cool when it was just us to and he wasn't being a perv but when I saw him with his boys he was just another nigga guaking at hoes who threw themselves at him.

I wasn't pressed about a new friendship so if it wasn't for Gianni constantly asking I would've just let it go. i was more concerned about getting my little sisters ready for their middle school homecoming. I had bought their dressed and shoes, did their hair, and convinced Kira to drive them there in her boyfriend G-Wagon so they could stunt.

I was taking pictures of them before Kira dropped them off. Their friend Grace was having a sleep over so I wasn't picking them up until Sunday. I was in tears trying not to completely break down.

"Stop Ess" Anais wiped my face "You're going to make us cry"

"I can't help it" I kissed her cheek then Isis' "Yall are so beautiful! And I'm happy me and Auntie could make this happen for yall"

"Thanks Ess" Isis kissed my cheek

"You're chariot awaits baby bosses" Kira walked into the house "Oh hell yeah yall finna fuck em up! Killing these hoes!"

"Kira!" I pushed her

"Sorry" she laughed "Come on yall! I'll be back with Gianni after I drop his car off"

"Bet chica!" I hugged her then the twins "Be safe and call me before you go with Grace's mom"

"You got it sis" they said

I closed the door and sat on the couch. I turned on Netflix and went to my show Lucifer. As it started up I decided to get on Instagram and get my snacks ready. I immediately posted the picture of the twins so my linesisters could see. They loved them and always hyped my babies up.

112 likesExplosiveE: My Heart Personified ❤️ #MuvaEssGoddessGia: Big Sis Stay strapped Too 🔪

112 likes
ExplosiveE: My Heart Personified ❤️ #MuvaEss
GoddessGia: Big Sis Stay strapped Too 🔪
...

112 likesExplosiveE: My Heart Personified ❤️ #MuvaEssGoddessGia: Big Sis Stay strapped Too 🔪