15. Everything I Want

Pharaoh

I woke up with Essence on my chest, memories of last night instantly flooded my mind. I kissed her forehead before trying to get from under her without waking her.

"You struggling ain't it" she mumbled

"Shut up" I pushed her off me as we laughed "I was trying to be nice and let you sleep!"

"It's okay baby" she smiled at me sitting up "I wasn't fully sleep because I'm definitely hungry as fuck"

We laughed

"Come shower with me and we can go get breakfast"

"See I'm not gone even try the new born baby dear walk to the bathroom so you can laugh at me"

"I'm not---"

"Lie again" she rolled her eyes at me

"The shower gone make it better" I grabbed her hands "I promise plus I'm gone help you"

"You just want to be nasty"

"After last night I always want to be nasty with you" I kissed her lips before pulling her off the bed "But I do have some self control you know"

She grimaced leaning over onto the bed for support. She stuck up her middle finger as I started to snicker at her body's reaction. Of course I had to be petty so I stood behind her and rub my dick between her legs. She popped up and headed into the bathroom as if it didn't hurt at all. I laughed louder at her attempted to get away from me since we were definitely showering together.

I walked in the bathroom and saw she started the shower but was in the restroom part. She came out and I went in to take my morning piss as well. It was crazy that it felt so natural to just move around booty butt naked with Ess like it's nothing. When I got in the shower behind her, I started washing her body. Essence was the true definition of beautiful. I couldn't believe we got to this point in such little time.

She turned to around to wash me which I just watched mesmerized by her smile. She hadn't said anything about me saying "I love you" last night. I figured she didn't hear me. A piece of me hopes she didn't hear it at all. I didn't want to move to fast with Essence. She's still dealing with baggage and I know even though she hasn't told me. I don't want to rush her and push her away... But another piece of me wants her to know how I feel.

I might be a player but I was in love once before. It was my first love. Just some puppy love shit when I was sixteen. She was a sweet shy girl. She couldn't handle the fact that so many females threw themselves at me in a relationship or not. But I did love her. I actually didn't start the player life until she broke up with me. Heart break will do that to a nigga. This time though, I knew it was real. Essence was everything I wanted and everything I didn't know I needed.

Once she finished washing me I pulled her into my arms and kissed her under the flow of the water as it rinsed us. Before I knew it, it was round two in the shower, which meant we had to wash all over again. Water was cold as fuck by the time we got out. We dried off and got dressed before heading to breakfast.

On the way there, I thought about how I could ask Essence to be my girlfriend. One thing I knew when it came to women: they love clarification around where they stand in the relationship. To be honest at this point I was trying to know where she wanted us to stand anyway. I was so deep in thought, I zoned out til we pulled up at the restaurant.

It was a nice little café, Cole had brought me too before. We sat down and placed our orders with really talking much. Essence was taking in the scenery of the place while I just stared at her.