√6 ~ Day 6

"Imagine how precious
it can be to take a risk
and everything goes well. "

*****

January 26, 2019, Saturday

Day 6

How it feels when someone does something for your happiness, to see you happy... That happiness which gave him peace as well... heartily peace...heartily happiness... Above from everything.

Have you ever felt the happiness that how it is?

When you smile without any reason...

You don't react when someone fights with you whether how much argumentative you are...

When you feel butterflies tickling in your stomach for any reason...

When you feel someone's presence beside you while walking lonely in the cool breeze...

That is called happiness...

A new day, another morning, another plan, and another surprise. They were walking towards their when they caught sight of a group. They seemed college students, and probably also came on their tour.

"I have to meet Sherry. He is coming to meet me." One of them said.

"How much time will you take? If Mam asked us then we have to give an excuse."Another one asked.

"Wow, these juniors are also mingled. Only we are left single." Beenish depressively mocked her tone. While walking they just heard that small part of their conversation.  "Yes, only we have left all others have made their boyfriends." Arshi was down in the mouth. The all-rounded pain of girls. "You don't even give a damn attention to any boy so how you would  mingle?" Komal asked.

"By the way, it's good. Mingling has many disadvantages as well. Give time to boyfriend or to study? I can't even manage time of only study." Beenish said raising her hands in air.

"I could never understand till now how such girls even get excellent marks, Tell me!" Roha asked hitting one hand over the other. 

"Come let's ask to juniors." Saying Arshi turned around, she was about to call them when Komal put her hand over her mouth from back. As she was quiet, Beenish came in front of her. Komal motioned her hand away.

"Are you mad? Shut your mouth...want us to get beaten? Shut up!" Beenish threatened with suppressed anger, gritting her teeth.

"Ary tum logo ko hi junoon aa rha tha."

(Oh!! You guys were on the seventh floor.) Arshi made an innocent face. "Okay fine. Are you done? Now close this topic." Roha said dismissively. The remaining path wasn't quiet at all. It could never be.

¤---------¤----------¤

The spacious garden was blooming with every sort of flower.
Attractive enough to make you happiest than ever.
Aromatic enough to make you forget every other scent.
Beautiful enough to make you forget anything else.

Even today the dark clouds were wandering with them, at a high distance but above their heads. Ready enough to be shed at any minute.  Leisurely walking ahead a boy blocked their way, holding a bouquet of roses and handed them to Beenish She held it with a confused smile before he ran away.