|Chapter Four| Red Solo Cups

Words: 1077

|Butter's P.O.V ; 11:56 A.M. ; South Park High|

"I can't believe I actually said all that in front of more than the bathroom mirror! It was so bad too!!" I ranted to Tweek. He put his hand on my back. "It could -GAH- be worse!"

He unscrewed the lid to his thermos and pushed it towards me. "It helps -ngh- sooth the nerves!" I smiled. Tweek was like a warm fire on a cold night. Easy to be around. I sipped the liquid thinking it was black coffee, but it was something sweeter. Tweek must have noticed the face I made. "I-it's a m-m-mocha! It's-s like coffee with -GAH- chocolate! I think..."

"Well jeez, thank you! I don't know what I would do without you!" He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a twitchy smile. "It'll it the -ngh- pact!" 

A long time ago I and Tweek were having emotional problems and confided in each other. Me about Kenny and Professor Chaos, him about Craig and his overwhelming anxiety. I like to think I helped him, but probably not. 

I passed the thermos back to him and he chugged half of the coffee that was left. That's all he had out. "Is that um, all you have for lunch?" I asked.

"Y-yeah! It's-s what I have e-e-everyd-day!" I respected Tweek and platonically loved the guy, but sometimes I questioned how he was still alive. I have reason to believe that he's had multiple heart attacks from coffee alone. "So are you -GAH- goin-ng to Clyde's party t-tonight?" 

"Yes, did you get invited to?" 

"Uh huh. C-Craig and -ngh- Kenny asked me!" Tweek stated and continued to drink his mocha. I sighed is a disappointment. Of course, Kenny didn't just want to see me more. Maybe that was a selfish thought but couldn't help it. 

I grabbed the apple on my lunch tray and started to sing quietly as not to disturb the people around me. "Lu-lu-lu, I got some apples. Lu-lu-lu, Y'got some too! Lu-lu-lu, let's make some applesauce, take off our clothes, and lu-lu-lu! Lu-lu-lu, I got some apples, Lu-lu-lu..." 

"Hey Buttercup, would you be a pal and let me have some of your lunch?" I almost screamed when Kenny appeared out of nowhere! He pulled down his parka only a little bit so you could see his mouth. "Pretty please with sugar on top?" He fluttered his eyelashes and gave me the puppy eyes. 

I blushed a deep red and Tweek rolled his eyes as best he could. Kenny's voice was so clear, and light, like an angel! It was kind of funny, I would have given him my lunch if he just asked nicely! "S-sure! But why don't you have any food, fella?" He gave a quick, "I'm poor," shrugged and ate half the food on my tray. I felt a little better. He was drooling earlier.

"Thank you so much, Butterscotch" Kenny gave me a tight hug. I blushed and buried my face in his orange colored parka. I gripped the fabric and squeezed him back. "I-i-it was nothing, nothing at all!" I said after we pulled away, but I kept my arms loosely around his waist. His hands held my shoulders. I wanted to be as close as possible to him for as long as I could.

Kenny pulled on the strings of his coat and made sure it covered most of his face again. "Seriously, I owe you one! I swear, I was gonna starve to death!" I had only heard it once, but I already missed his unmuffled voice. Kenny stood up and looked back down at me. "Come with me for a moment?" He reached out his hand. I looked at Tweek for permission. I wasn't going to abandon him. The blonde nodded.

"S-s-sure!" That was the best I could get out. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the lunchroom doors. "S-so what d-did you want to tell m-me?" I asked looking down at my feet. "I want you to (666thword) to make sure I don't get into trouble at Clyde's party, okay?"

"... What? Why I can't do nothing to help..." He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. Not that I didn't want to already. "I'm asking because I trust you, Leo! For the first time ever, I don't want to do something stupid! And I know that you'll make sure of that. We've known each other since preschool!"

He actually wants me to help him with something personal? "Well, alright. Is there anything in specific you want me to help with?" I asked trying to look at anything but his face. So close... "Yes, actually. I want you to make sure I don't get into a fight, sleep around, or say something stupid. I'm most likely gonna get hammered, so just be there for me. Okay?" He let go of my chin.

"Got it!" I giggled to myself and saluted him playfully. Kenny grinned (I think) and kissed me on the forehead. "I'm counting on you, my little guardian angel!" He walked back into lunch, leaving me a blushing mess.

|-{ TIME SKIP TO THAT NIGHT AT 10:32}-|

I was on the steps of Clyde's house. Music was booming and I could hear everyone's voices. I knocked on the door three times before it opened. Clyde himself answered the door. "Who invited you? Are you the desiccated -hic- driver?" 

He clearly had been drinking. "N-no, and Kenny Mccormick invited me." He narrowed his eyes. "Kenny, did you invite Butters?!" He screamed into the crowd.

A voice replied with a, "Hell yeah I did!" The brunette opened the door and let me come in. I swore he said, "I really thought he was the desiccated driver..."

I push my way through the crowd of drunken people to get to the voice that yelled earlier. Someone bumped into me when I was keeping my head down low. "Hey Butters, just get here?" Kyle was standing there with a red solo cup in hand. "Y-yeah. Have you seen Kenny by any chance?"

Kyle pointed to a blonde boy who had his feet stuck in the ceiling somehow. THAT was Kenny?! I didn't have time to admire his features without his famous parka on, he was somehow on THE CEILING!! Kyle wished me good luck for some reason and left to break up a fight between Stan and Cartman.