|Chapter Five| It's Not A Party Without A Few Drinks

Words: 2125 (It's an extra long chapter!)

|Butter's P.O.V. ; 10:39 P.M. ; Clyde's House|

"I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!" Kenny yelled throwing his hands down, which was his up. "OH NO, THE CEILING FAN!" He screamed and flailed his arms around even if he wasn't close to the fan.

I ran to the spot he was under and pulled on his arms trying to get him down. How did he even get there!? "Oh hey my Buttercup!~ You came!~ I missed you-e-oo-e!~" Damn it, Kenny, don't make me blush at a time like this! "You're gonna feel a sight pain on your whole body!" 

I pulled on his arm with all my strength, and he fell on top of me. "Oww, that hurt..." I moan in discomfort. Kenny somehow hugged me and turned so we were on our sides. People were stepping over us but he didn't let go. He nuzzled into the crook of my neck. "C-come on fella, we need to get up!" 

The blonde whined and grabbed onto my leg as I tried to stand up. "Nooo, -hic- stay with me!~~~" I have so many questions. Like, how is he drunk already? I pried his arms off of my leg and tried my best to pick him up. He huffed and got up by himself just to run off again. 

"WEEEEE-hic-EEEEEE!!" 

"Kenny, get back here!" I ran and tripped over the feet of people trying to find the guy who I was helpless about. Within five minutes, I had found and lost Kenny. 

People were fighting, making out, and just dancing everywhere I went. I was so easy to lose someone it this crowd. I had no idea that Clyde fella was so popular. Someone tapped my shoulder making me flinch. Turns out, it was Kyle. He had a look of remorse of his face. 

The daywalker sighed and hung his head low. "You should probably stop looking for Kenny. Personally, I don't think you should, but because of my damned conscience, I have to give you this piece of advice." Kyle put his hand on my shoulder. Why does everyone keep doing that to me? 

"You're a very sweet person, and Kenny just doesn't understand how much you're worth. Listen, no one told me this so don't go asking around, I was smart enough to figure it out myself. I know you like Kenny. In a like-like way."

My eyes widened. "H-how'd you know?!" He took a sip of his drink. "It was pretty obvious. The way you always hung around him, and you gave him your lunch. No offense, but you are kind of a puppy. Just, don't be mad at him, or beat yourself up about it. Kenny's has shit for brains." Kyle let go and gave me a friendly wave. He left me, confused. But I'm always confused so...

The thing that stuck was, why did Kyle not want me to be mad at Kenny? I was never mad at him, or anyone! I'm a very peaceful person. Whatever it was, it couldn't be THAT bad. But then again, that's what I thought about tap-dancing...

"Kenny! Please, I'm done uh, looking for you, can you p-please come out...?" I yelled into the main area. No response. Guess I'm gonna do this the hard way! Words that Kyle said still lingered in my thoughts. We're okay friends but not all that close. Then again, he's known Kenny for a long time! Oh, hamburgers...

I decide to get a drink. I failed at the one thing he asked me to do... The ONE thing! God damn it, Butters! Remember what your dad always says. "There are no such things as a ghost, but you should be afraid of super-AIDS!" I repeat. I'm not sure how this applies, but I can't recall anything else my dad say often except "You're grounded"...

Token, who is acting as a bartender and designated driver, pours me a cup of clear liquid. "Hey, what is this stuff?" I ask sniffing the cup. "Vodica. Why, do you not drink?" Oh, I had heard of something like that before! But it was different. "I don't know what this 'vodica' is, but can I have some orange-vod-juice-ica?"